Cortina Heating and Cooling

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

3516 s. 55th ave.

CICERO, IL 60804

Cortina Heating and Cooling is a family-owned residential & commercial choice for your heating & a/c needs and with over 18 years of experience! We proudly serve the Chicago metro area. We have 5 trucks to service our customers , We stock most replacement parts in the truck for your convenience. We also work in condominiums and apartments. Customer satisfaction is our motivation and we offer competitive prices....

Heating and Air Conditioning (101)Appliance Repair (3)Plumbing (1)Insulation (1)

07/19/2019

Central air stopped working . They cleaned and fixed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed air conditioner

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

04/22/2019

Was referred Cortina to service my broken dryer. I was quoted $35 over the phone for a service visit; my boyfriend, providing the same address, was also quoted $35 on a separate call by the same agent. Then he changed his mind over text message and up-charged me to $45. When I inquired about the up-charge, he told me that's because of address and distance (I live in Stickney, Cortina base in Cicer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
appliance repair

CATEGORY appliance repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

THIS IS A HEATING AND COOLING COMPANY , WE DON'T DO APPLIANCES.

07/10/2018

Cortina was absolutely professional. They came out added a new piece in my old air machine and without receiving any money had the confidence that we are good people. Turns out, my husband and i decided on a new machine. WOW ... recommended many products for us to choose from... Miguel, thank you for being a professional with me and my husband. Continue giving great customer service. Mr. Luis Cort...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buy new Central Air Machine

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

06/25/2018

They carefully described what was needed to get our system bck in shape.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
air conditioner serviced

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

06/15/2018

Cortina had the lowest bid for a complete AC unit replacement in our two-story rental unit. The workers were professional and cleaned up afterwards. The AC unit is running well and our renters are happy again (especially as it is already 90+ degrees).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of AC unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

02/04/2018

This company told me that they did not want to work on Saturdays. I responded that the only day I was home was Saturday and they originally said that they would do it. Then the date I asked for was not convenient for them, therefore, I told them Jan 6, 2018, they did not respond to the request or turn up on the day. It is now February and I have still not heard from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I paid for a furnace tune up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2018

12/12/2017

They were very easy to work with in respect to timing. Work was performed well at a very good price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace tune-up.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2017

12/11/2017

It did not go well at all. They never showed-up to complete service agreement. They are/were totally unprofessional and should not be part of the Angie's List network. I will be making a formal complaint soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace inspection and cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2017

11/16/2017

It went great!! The technician was very knowledgeable, answered all my questions and provided suggestions on how to maintain a healthy heating system !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating tune up

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2017

11/08/2017

The vendor checked my unit and said nothing needed to be done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Freon check

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

Heating and A/C maintenance, installation, furnace, heat pump, A/C unit installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover