Upper Left Wealth Management

• Trade License Number
  • 4579297

447 W Hobbie St

Chicago, IL 60610

UpperLeft Wealth Management is here for anyone planning for and trying to figure out if they're on pace for retirement, or are looking for investment management, advice on social security, home mortgages, taxes in retirement, or other financial questions. Our data-driven processes and strategic planning mean we help you face the curveballs life can throw at you. I am a CFP® and fiduciary, and hold an M.B.A. in finance from Columbia Business School. My reputation is built on your trust. If you're ready to look at improving your odds of success, contact me at www.upperleftwealth.com. ...

finance advising (26)

11/02/2020

Randy was extremely helpful with our situation! He was very thorough with his explanation and advice. He provided scenarios that we hadn’t thought of that we will be using. Highly recommend. Professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Financial guidance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2020

10/06/2020

I requested on online for appointment they call me with in few hours and confirmed. I asked many questions about financial guidance they clearly explained and supportive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Financial Guidance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thanks for the review, but... 1. I don't believe we have spoken before. 2. If we had there would have been no charge, and certainly not $5,000. Best, Randy

02/19/2020

Randy was very straightforward and quickly grasped what I needed. I asked him about financial guidance and he was able to explain what I needed to do in a way that was easy to understand and implement. Will follow his advice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Financial Guidance

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

05/09/2019

Very well. Even though services probably not right for my situation Randy was courteous, helpful and answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
retirement planning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2019

12/05/2018

My wife and I had a consultation with Randy back in June. We were extremely pleased with not only his knowledge, but also the amount of advice he was willing to give for free on an initial call! After our call we felt comfortable with our current financial situation and are acting on some of his suggestions. We wouldn't hesitate to call Randy again if we need more guidance in the future. Thanks, R...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Financial advise

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2018

My pleasure [Member Name Removed]!

04/24/2018

Thanks Randy for your time and advice! Your advice was very helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Financial Planning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2018

My pleasure [Member Name Removed]!

02/28/2018

Randy Kurtz is an extremely knowledgeable financial advisor. He is straightforward, attentive and helpful. His guidance showing me how to make better choices with managing my money was valuable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Financial Planning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!

09/13/2017

From the first call, Randy was the consummate professional yet friendly. I've been using his services for over two months and already pleased with the results. He is willing to advise on other financial events unrelated to retirement funds. He keeps in regular contact with private quarterly calls. I couldn't be more pleased with his service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Financial advice and management of retirement investments.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

Thanks [Member Name Removed]!

09/20/2015

Randy performed a free review of my current portfolio and was extremely helpful in making suggestions and answering any questions I had. He took the time to explain everything in detail and was really nice. While I am not yet ready to make the leap into a globally diversified portfolio, I would definitely recommend him as a financial advisor Sam

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Portfolio review and financial advice

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2015

Thank you! I appreciate the compliments! Best, Randy

09/08/2015

Randy and his team do a terrific job.  They are very different from other financial advisors I have had, and in my opinion are much better.  Not only is Randy a super smart advisor, but he is trustworthy.  He has a great ability to think critically and to develop approaches that deliver great solutions for our financial needs.  I cannot recommend his team more highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Randy has managed our assets for years, and he does a fantastic job. He operates as a fiduciary, which is very important to me and ensures that my family's best interest are front and center.  He is great at investing and I feel confident with him overseeing our finances.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2015

It is my honor to be working with you! Best, Randy

Along with strategic planning, advice, and protection, our portfolio management is built on careful data analytics, to achieve lower volatility portfolios for investors. I also act as your Personal CFO, handling mortgage, IRA, social security, and many other financial questions. My clients are in or near retirement and want a clear, reliable, stable plan. While I might not be local to you, I believe distance may not be as important as finding the best person to handle your life's savings. www.upperleftwealth.com