The Galaxy's Finest Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5:00 AM - 9:00 AM

Chicago, IL 60657

Please CALL (773) 202-1900.One owner operation with an experienced partner. WE total 63 years experience. WE have more "A" rated reviews than any other company has TOTAL reviews. My website is …. THEGALAXYSFINEST.COM …. you can get any and all pricing info from there should you not call. We now have 5233 reviews and are a TRUE 1 truck operation, so you can't go wrong! 10% OFF TO A-LIST MEMBERS. I've been cleaning carpets since I was 15 years-old which means I have 42 years experience to share with you, so give me a call! NOBODY WITH AN OLD BROKEN DOWN MACHINE WILL BE COMING TO YOUR HOME. WE DO NOT provide service TO MOST HIGH-RISE BUILDINGS. We concentrate on only doing residential jobs. WE PROVIDE YOU WITH THE MOST INCREDIBLE JOB YOU WILL EVER RECIEVE. Call my competition and ask if the owner of the company will be performing the job! I CAN AND WILL HAPPILY give you an accurate price when you CALL ME .... I cannot via E-mail. Again please CALL me, or go to my website for prices. E-mails most likely will be answered with a "Please call me at (773) 202-1900."...

carpet cleaning (1323)upholstery cleaning (393)oriental rug cleaning (175)water and smoke damage (39)upholstery (19)mattress store (3)air duct cleaning (55)carpet installation (48)floor cleaning (8)tile installation (1)

09/01/2020

I can't recommend Jeff and his company enough. Our carpets look brand new. He was knowledgeable, friendly, kind and most importantly trustworthy. He has earned my business for life. It's crazy when a carpet cleaner is the best part of your day. I NEVER write reviews but Jeff was so fantastic I had to do one. HIRE HIM!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

06/24/2020

Jeff did a wonderful job cleaning the carpets in our 4 story townhome. It is a not an easy job with lots of stairs and it all looked great when he was done. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

Thank You! What's the fun with easy? Glad I could help get the place back in shape for you.

06/04/2020

Jeff is a professional carpet cleaner. From my expereince with him; he cares about your satisfaction and doing a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

05/25/2020

Jeffrey Kilmer did an excellent job cleaning two couches and several large room rugs. Very personable and professional. The cost was more than fair. Something important to me is there was no mess left behind (wet footprints, dirty water, etc.) I highly recommend Galaxy's Finest. I had him add me to his call reminder list to have my rugs cleaned yearly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two couches and several large rugs cleaned, sanitized and protected

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning,oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

05/21/2020

Excellent work and service. My rugs look completely renewed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 Oriental Rugs Cleaning

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

04/01/2020

Arrived on time, incredibly personable and professional service, performed in a timely manner, explained what was to be expected! Communication was first rate. Will definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

01/18/2020

Jeff always does outstanding work. He was able to work around our schedule, too. The carpet looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

It's always a treat to see you and the way you prep is beyond anything I could ask for!

10/27/2019

Absolutely awesome! This was the second time we've had Galaxy's Finest out and they are great...they actually are underselling themselves, they are the *universe's* finest carpet cleaning!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of entire condo carpets, two sofas+three chairs+two rugs

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

10/17/2019

Wonderful. Such a joy to work with. Showed up early. Worked hard and got the work done quickly. Followed up to make sure everything was to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rug cleaning and coach

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2019

Thank you for your repeat business! It's a pleasure to perform work for you!

10/04/2019

When I called to book, Jeff (owner?) answered. He was pleasant enough, but the conversation turned strange almost immediately - as if he wasn't interested in handling my business... I told him I had a small job (a chair/ottoman and a small loveseat (newly-purchased resale, so needed a deeper cleaning). Before I went further with my info, he immediately told me he does not do high rises, so I said ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Upholstery Cleaning

CATEGORY upholstery cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

I contracted the flu the day before her appointment and let her know NOT to count me out, as I would do everything possible to get the job done the next day. I didn’t want to call her the morning of the appointment and pull her off so I wanted to give her a heads up on what was happening. The fact I have eye issues that are being treated is a very real fact of life and I do Jobs at 7 AM so I can g...

Cleaning- Carpet. Upholstery. & Oriental Rugs. Sanitizing. Pet Odor Removal. Mattress Cleaning & Sanitizing. Bed Bug Solutions. Fogging. Water Damage & Flood Restoration.

Furniture Moving & Email Estimates.

Check, Visa, MasterCard