Sir Grout Chicago

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2502 N Clark St Ste 314

Chicago, IL 60614

Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". To cope with social distancing we are offering virtual estimates and during service our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout, stone and wood restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - No Sanding wood floor refinishing - Slip-resistant applications Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day....

tile installation (318)floor cleaning (102)marble and granite (65)countertop installation (23)silver polishing (4)home remodeling (2)bathtub refinishing (46)pressure washing (5)hardwood flooring (3)flooring (3)cabinet making (1)

10/10/2020

Ryan explained the process clearly and provided a reasonable quote for all the work. Juan, Olin, Eddie and Trey did a careful job with both the quality grout in the shower and the hand-tool cleaning and polishing of the marble. They spent all day and completed the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace old grout plus clean and seal tile in shower; clean and polish marble floors and seal grout.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2020

08/12/2020

Excellent. Technicians were on time, very professional, personable and did a great job. I was very happy with the outcome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and regrouting kitchen floor and master bathroom shower.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/11/2020

07/09/2020

excellent, very happy with the service, communication and results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning grout/marble tiles

CATEGORY marble & granite

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

03/30/2020

This was an outstanding job from beginning to end. Sir Grout was referred by a friend, and I'm so glad I followed up. Sales Associate Leslie was right on time for our appointment to look at the work that needed to be done. She sent a written estimate, and we scheduled the job for three days later. Anthony arrived exactly on the minute accompanied by Leslie, who stayed the entire time to help him a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean, re-grout, and seal shower walls and floor.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2020

Photo for Sir Grout Chicago - 2502 N Clark St, Chicago, IL - 38469620

01/14/2020

Work was well done. Crew arrived early. They were very professional. All shower mold was removed. Floors and counter tops were cleaned well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned bathroom counters and floor. Cleaned and re-grouted shower.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

01/14/2020

Sir grout came out and did an incredibly professional and clean, precise job! I am super happy. They also caulked my sink in the kitchen and I even had to have them come out for additional sealing around my faucets which they did promptly and beautifully. Thank you, so happy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My bathroom desperately needed to be recaulked and resealed.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,marble & granite,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2020

01/09/2020

Overall, relatively well. Technicians were polite, professional, and on time. Time spent during the estimate and questions/answers was much above average. Technicians missed an area which resulted in the need for a "touch up", that resulted in multiple scheduling cancellations. Once the job was completed, everything was satisfactory.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tile cleaning, grout coloring and caulk.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2019

12/02/2019

I couldn't be happier -- Carlos and Anthony were friendly, punctual, and professional in every way. They deserve big raises!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
shower tiles and grout cleaned and sealed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2019

11/13/2019

I am extremely pleased with the outcome of having Sir Grout clean and reseal the tile and grout in my bathrooms. The end product looks wonderful. The estimate visit was a simple and straightforward process. The day of the service went smoothly. The technician was professional and efficient. I found the price within the range I was hoping for. Thanks for the great service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower and grout cleaning and resealing, floor tile cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

11/08/2019

Overall the work was great. Ann arrived on time for the estimate. She was very honest and helpful. She answered all of my questions regarding the work. She also gave me time to make a decision. The technician that came for the work was on time and very courteous. He was very efficient and conscientious. Overall I am very satisfied with the work. My floors look brand new. I also appreciated the det...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had the grout repaired, sealed and the tile cleaned in the kitchen and bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2019

Cleaning, sealing, and restoration of grout, tile, and natural stone. Our services make grout stain resistant, waterproof, and mold and mildew resistant. Recaulking showers, baths, back splashes. Sealing, honing and polishing of natural stone (floors, countertops, showers, etc). Remove and replace cracked tiles and regrouting. Water damage repair of tiled areas, showers. High durability coatings for high traffic areas. No sanding wood floors refinishing. Slip resistant applications.

Visa, MasterCard, Check, PayPal