Sincerely the Maids

A195 REVIEWS

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since December 2009

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

5702 N Miltimore Ave

Chicago, IL, 60646

I'm servicing our Chicagoland residential customers since 1999. My company is an independent, professional cleaning service. Always on time, flexible to your work schedule. Family owned and operated business. I'm Reliable and Honest. My goal is to accomplish apartment or home cleaning service the best I can, to make sure that all my clients will recommend me to friends, family and co-workers and back-up me with best referrals ever. We are cleaning with owner-provided cleaning supplies or upon request we are providing them. We are open to use " green" cleaning supplies. For Angie's list clients I'm providing $20.00 OFF for first time cleaning service. Please feel free to contact me and ask for the best rates and discounts. Finally, you can get Fully Customized House and Apartment Cleaning for affordable price to make your life a little easier....

House Cleaning (194)Window Cleaning (21)Carpet Cleaning (15)Blind Cleaning (13)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (10)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (5)Handyman Services (2)Appliance Repair - Small (1)

03/02/2015

Agnes and her husband Konrad came to my condo to assess and provide a quote. They got back to me promptly, and I was able to schedule a deep-clean for the same week. My husband and I often travel and are not home, so to say our condo needed a cleaning would be an understatement. We were very happy with the cleaning provided. Agnes provided a list of supplies to purchase and indicated that this was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted STM to do a deep clean of my 1 BR 1.5 BA condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2015

12/16/2014

The service was amazing great communication! Will definitely be using Sincerely The Maids again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned home before we moved in

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2014

10/30/2014

The wood floors look amazing and the kitchen floor too They even cleaned the cabinets and appliances from behind The carpet even looks better

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a rental unit and the tenants moved out and the place was a big mess Sincerely maids made the unit look like new again so I can start showing it

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2014

10/28/2014

When I first met Agnes, she came over in the evening and reviewed the home and our cleaning needs.  She was punctual and flexible.  We agreed on a time to start.  I provided the cleaning supplies. At first we had a different ladies coming to the home to clean but soon settled on Anna, who did a very good job for us.  Cleaning of baseboards, doors, floors, changing bed linens, dusting blinds, condi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Service House Cleaning for large home

CATEGORY house cleaning, window cleaning, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/25/2014

10/21/2014

Scheduling was easy, they came out with a couple of days notice at a time that was convenient for me. They were punctual and courteous and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A full move-out cleaning of my one-bedroom condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2014

10/19/2014

After an initial disappointing first clean, Agnes acted prompted to remedy the poor results by offering a re-do. We are happy with the re-do and the new cleaner. I am impressed by the company's efforts to quickly and effectively address problems and issues with their service. I would request the new cleaner again and recommend the company to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overall cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2014

10/18/2014

We have a 1600 sq ft condo and have it pretty well crowded with art and decorations. Agnes came by and discussed what we wanted and then scheduled the cleaning. She was able to get us scheduled on short notice, which we needed as we had out of town guests coming. We had a cleaning service in Atlanta, but had not had one since moving to Chicago, and the place really needed a cleaning because we hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A heavy one-time cleaning. We have also scheduled regular cleanings every two weeks for $85 per visit.

CATEGORY house cleaning, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2014

10/15/2014

They were on time and punctual. They were professional and knew what they were doing. Excellent customer service, as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the house and they were very efficient, clean, and polite. They even went behind the cabinets and furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2014

10/11/2014

Thank you very much Agnes for your great service. It has been two year and I'm sure more to come. They always do what I request and so flexible and easy to schedule. All ladies are so hard working and very nice. Regards, Richie.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2014

C

10/08/2014

It was not very good. It wasn't really their fault but I called the day before that we weren't going to be there so I called back and said that somebody would let them in. About 9 a.m. they showed up while we were having our floors redone and the flooring people had to finish because we were leaving that day. They showed up early which obviously conflicted with the flooring people, but that wasn't...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Sincerely The Maids for housecleaning. Agnes Sulima is the contact name.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2014