Sincerely the Maids

A 197 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since December 2009

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

5702 N Miltimore Ave

Chicago, IL 60646

I'm servicing our Chicagoland residential customers since 1999. My company is an independent, professional cleaning service. Always on time, flexible to your work schedule. Family owned and operated business. I'm Reliable and Honest. My goal is to accomplish apartment or home cleaning service the best I can, to make sure that all my clients will recommend me to friends, family and co-workers and back-up me with best referrals ever. We are cleaning with owner-provided cleaning supplies or upon request we are providing them. We are open to use " green" cleaning supplies. For Angie's list clients I'm providing $20.00 OFF for first time cleaning service. Please feel free to contact me and ask for the best rates and discounts. Finally, you can get Fully Customized House and Apartment Cleaning for affordable price to make your life a little easier....

house cleaning (196)window cleaning (21)carpet cleaning (15)blind cleaning (13)floor cleaning (10)woodworking (5)handyman (2)small appliance repair (1)

03/20/2017

I've had Sincerely the Maids coming to my home once a month for over a year. They are always on time, always professional, so kind to my children when we are home, and work right around our busy playtime/nap schedules. They do such a wonderful deep clean of my home that I look forward to the email reminder to schedule my clean every month! Agnes is very accessible through email to give instruction...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Clean

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

03/13/2017

In establishing service Agnes was so easy to communicate with over email - she always promptly responded to my questions and was great to negotiate with. Additionally instead of just blindly giving me a quote she actually came out to my house to give me the most accurate quote - and she even did it after hours to accommodate my work schedule. The cleaning was fantastic! My house smelled so good! E...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly cleaning of 4-story townhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2017

03/03/2017

I have complete faith and trust in them, during the years I believe that their business has grown quite a bit, they were personally doing the cleaning most of the time in the beginning but it seems that they have reached the point where they are generally managing full time. They have been flexible when needed. Over the years Konrad has even completed some minor fix-up jobs around my place for me....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A phone interview review was posted for me previously but it didn't come near to reflecting my view, so am adding an additional one! I believe that I have been lucky enough to have Agnes, Konrad and Sincerely the Maids assist me with housecleaning since 2009! I had interviewed several companies and had them come out and complete an extensive deep cleaning prior to happily signing up for a regular cleaning every two weeks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

01/24/2017

I have a discount with them. I really trust the owners but the people who come out, sometimes it's a different new person, that sort of thing. It's not always the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2017

01/16/2017

My wife was looking for her old house to clean after moving out and I hire Agnes's service. Just smooth and awesome experience !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2017

09/22/2016

Always goes well. I have never had any problems and thus have remained a regular customer for years. My cleanings always go very well. I am very happy with their service. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular home cleaning. Agnes and Konrad do an excellent job of cleaning my home. I have been a regular customer for several years now, and have always been more than satisfied with the quality of their work. My home is always spotless when they are done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2016

02/25/2016

Agnes has great communication skills. She signed me with one cleaning lady that I specifically asked for. She always follow my directions and I just simply love Sincerely the Maids. Thank you very much for your hard work !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ongoing cleanings

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2016

C

02/24/2016

Unable to send the same cleaner each time, and they were difficult to communicate with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2016

10/31/2015

Sincerely the Maids have been awesome. Agnes is extremely customer service oriented and works with you to set up the best times. The quality of cleaning is great and I am now going to be using them for regular cleanings each month. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2015

10/06/2015

The provider arrived on time for both appointments and did a good job in both the deep cleaning and the standard cleaning. The only thing I had to do on both occasions is point out the areas that I thought needed more work and they responded accordingly. Agnes (the one that schedules everything) is extremely responsive and flexible with times. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider conducted a deep cleaning of my new condo and a standard cleaning of my old condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2015

Housecleaning.

There is no single cleaning service request that we could not perform.

Check, PayPal