Sincerely the Maids

A195 REVIEWS

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since December 2009

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

5702 N Miltimore Ave

Chicago, IL, 60646

I'm servicing our Chicagoland residential customers since 1999. My company is an independent, professional cleaning service. Always on time, flexible to your work schedule. Family owned and operated business. I'm Reliable and Honest. My goal is to accomplish apartment or home cleaning service the best I can, to make sure that all my clients will recommend me to friends, family and co-workers and back-up me with best referrals ever. We are cleaning with owner-provided cleaning supplies or upon request we are providing them. We are open to use " green" cleaning supplies. For Angie's list clients I'm providing $20.00 OFF for first time cleaning service. Please feel free to contact me and ask for the best rates and discounts. Finally, you can get Fully Customized House and Apartment Cleaning for affordable price to make your life a little easier....

House Cleaning (194)Window Cleaning (21)Carpet Cleaning (15)Blind Cleaning (13)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (10)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (5)Handyman Services (2)Appliance Repair - Small (1)

03/03/2017

I have complete faith and trust in them, during the years I believe that their business has grown quite a bit, they were personally doing the cleaning most of the time in the beginning but it seems that they have reached the point where they are generally managing full time. They have been flexible when needed. Over the years Konrad has even completed some minor fix-up jobs around my place for me....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A phone interview review was posted for me previously but it didn't come near to reflecting my view, so am adding an additional one! I believe that I have been lucky enough to have Agnes, Konrad and Sincerely the Maids assist me with housecleaning since 2009! I had interviewed several companies and had them come out and complete an extensive deep cleaning prior to happily signing up for a regular cleaning every two weeks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

01/24/2017

I have a discount with them. I really trust the owners but the people who come out, sometimes it's a different new person, that sort of thing. It's not always the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2017

01/16/2017

My wife was looking for her old house to clean after moving out and I hire Agnes's service. Just smooth and awesome experience !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2017

09/22/2016

Always goes well. I have never had any problems and thus have remained a regular customer for years. My cleanings always go very well. I am very happy with their service. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular home cleaning. Agnes and Konrad do an excellent job of cleaning my home. I have been a regular customer for several years now, and have always been more than satisfied with the quality of their work. My home is always spotless when they are done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2016

02/25/2016

Agnes has great communication skills. She signed me with one cleaning lady that I specifically asked for. She always follow my directions and I just simply love Sincerely the Maids. Thank you very much for your hard work !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ongoing cleanings

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2016

C

02/24/2016

Unable to send the same cleaner each time, and they were difficult to communicate with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2016

10/31/2015

Sincerely the Maids have been awesome. Agnes is extremely customer service oriented and works with you to set up the best times. The quality of cleaning is great and I am now going to be using them for regular cleanings each month. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2015

10/06/2015

The provider arrived on time for both appointments and did a good job in both the deep cleaning and the standard cleaning. The only thing I had to do on both occasions is point out the areas that I thought needed more work and they responded accordingly. Agnes (the one that schedules everything) is extremely responsive and flexible with times. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider conducted a deep cleaning of my new condo and a standard cleaning of my old condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2015

08/26/2015

We have used Sincerely the Maids 4 times so far. The first time we had them do a deep cleaning in preparation for a party we were having. The price was very reasonable for the service they provided and the time they spent cleaning our home. They also came and did a free cleaning the day after our party. After that, we have had them come out to do monthly cleanings. The cleaning woman is always on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
routine cleaning of my 3 bedroom condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2015

06/29/2015

I was not there. Tenant was pleased.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2015