Sincerely the Maids

A 197 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since December 2009

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

5702 N Miltimore Ave

Chicago, IL 60646

I'm servicing our Chicagoland residential customers since 1999. My company is an independent, professional cleaning service. Always on time, flexible to your work schedule. Family owned and operated business. I'm Reliable and Honest. My goal is to accomplish apartment or home cleaning service the best I can, to make sure that all my clients will recommend me to friends, family and co-workers and back-up me with best referrals ever. We are cleaning with owner-provided cleaning supplies or upon request we are providing them. We are open to use " green" cleaning supplies. For Angie's list clients I'm providing $20.00 OFF for first time cleaning service. Please feel free to contact me and ask for the best rates and discounts. Finally, you can get Fully Customized House and Apartment Cleaning for affordable price to make your life a little easier....

house cleaning (196)window cleaning (21)carpet cleaning (15)blind cleaning (13)floor cleaning (10)woodworking (5)handyman (2)small appliance repair (1)
D

12/17/2012

o

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Responded quickly by email. Got the initial consultation  visit date and time confused. Came on the wrong day.  Changed cleaning time on me for the first cleaning. Cleaning was fine. No complaints. Offered a free cleaning for a second time. I scheduled the second time in the hopes of continuing to use them. They canceled the morning of that cleaning. I did not figure that out until I waited around and they did not arrive. I then checked my email to find a cancellation email. I really wanted to use them and like them, but it just did not work out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2012

07/23/2012

Please see the above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have now used this service for over a month and I am exceedingly pleased with the owners and their workers. They came out to meet me and go over my needs prior to being engaged and the work they perform is of the highest standards. I recently had bilateral knee surgery and am unable to kneel as of yet. They cleaned my oven for me which I normally do myself and the work was excellent. I am so grateful for Angie's list for the opportunity to employ these great people. If I want anything done, I need only ask. While the woman who comes to clean my house speaks only Polish, she is driven here by Mark who speaks English and tells her anything I need her to know. Also, Agnes, the owner and her spouse both speak excellent English and are available by phone or by email. A really nice thing they do is to provide me initially with a list of cleaning products that they prefer. This makes it very handy to refer to and to purchase what may be needed. I would recommend them highly to anyone looking for quality work and friendly people.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2012

06/01/2012

N/A. Please see above.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted this cleaning service to get an estimate and schedule a cleaning, and received an email from one of the owners who offered to come to my home to give me an estimate. The visit was scheduled nearly 2 weeks ago and was to take place last week, but when I emailed the owner to confirm the meeting early that morning, she suddenly needed to reschedule for the following Monday, which was a holiday. I asked that we reschedule for after the holiday, but it's been a week and I've had no response from her. I guess this company isn't eager to acquire new customers!

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2012

06/08/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did two jobs for us and were great to work with. The quality was great and they were very accommodating to my schedule. Thanks!

09/06/2010

See above -- they were AAA+++!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We found Sincerely the Maids on Angies List last year and they have become indispensable to us. Konrad and Agnes are meticulous. They are totally professional but also very cool people. They are completely trustworthy and hard working. Konrad has a lot of skills that are helpful. We ended up hiring he and a friend to make numerous improvements to our home -- the small ones that you don't really want to hire someone to do. We had 20 things: drywall repair, caulking, door locks, light fixtures, mini blind installation, deck staining, eventually they even built us a new front porch! So, you can imagine, we're fans. They've improved our quality of life for a fair price and with VERY little hassle.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,handyman service,house cleaning,small appliance repair,window cleaning,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2009

08/04/2010

Very happy with service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a deep clean in the house we purchased from basement to upstairs including garage. They cleaned places that I would not have even thought of cleaning. Will use again!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2010

05/23/2010

Very well and no issues!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The best cleaning service we found. They could improve their time management and scheduling skills a little bit but overall very pleased!

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2010

Housecleaning.

There is no single cleaning service request that we could not perform.

Check, PayPal