Sincerely the Maids

A 197 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since December 2009

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

5702 N Miltimore Ave

Chicago, IL 60646

I'm servicing our Chicagoland residential customers since 1999. My company is an independent, professional cleaning service. Always on time, flexible to your work schedule. Family owned and operated business. I'm Reliable and Honest. My goal is to accomplish apartment or home cleaning service the best I can, to make sure that all my clients will recommend me to friends, family and co-workers and back-up me with best referrals ever. We are cleaning with owner-provided cleaning supplies or upon request we are providing them. We are open to use " green" cleaning supplies. For Angie's list clients I'm providing $20.00 OFF for first time cleaning service. Please feel free to contact me and ask for the best rates and discounts. Finally, you can get Fully Customized House and Apartment Cleaning for affordable price to make your life a little easier....

house cleaning (196)window cleaning (21)carpet cleaning (15)blind cleaning (13)floor cleaning (10)woodworking (5)handyman (2)small appliance repair (1)

09/26/2018

Very prompt,professional work. very pleased with the work done . Will hire again !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

06/23/2018

Always goes very well. Dishes, floors, bathrooms, countertops, the refrigerator, and even the windows are all cleaned very well. I have been a loyal customer for years and highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home cleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2018

06/12/2018

I had to clean after my tenants moved out and I'm glad that I emailed Agnes. She did schedule everything via email and when I come to pay after cleaning I was amazed and impressed with quality of the cleaning. Thank you so much Agnes for scheduling my request !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

C

05/18/2018

It was difficult to get in touch with Agnes and they weren't able to give me any estimates about when they would be arriving or finishing. For the initial cleaning on Monday, she couldn't tell me when they would come until Sunday. For the details for the regular cleanings, I had to ask three times before she gave me an answer and then she said she would be letting me know when they would be coming...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed house cleaning. A first deep clean and then regular cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2018

12/30/2017

Agnes and co. did a great job. Agnes is very responsive via email, and her cleaning lady showed up on time. Agnes is very open to feedback, so I could email her and ask for certain things to be done (or not done) then next time. We always had the same cleaning person. She didn't speak English, so all my communication was through Agnes. Agnes would reach out via email to schedule the next cleaning,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3br Condo Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2017

09/20/2017

They were able to get us scheduled on short notice for a move in/move out cleaning on a rental apartment. The rates were very reasonable and everyone we talked to was helpful and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move In/Move Out apartment cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2017

06/16/2017

Went very good. Good company to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

04/07/2017

It's going very well. Very hard working and good cleaning staff. Also, very reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean my downstairs level. Kitchen, living room, dining room, master bedroom and 1 1/2 bath.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2017

04/06/2017

Very professional and expert service arrived on time and finished promptly. Will recommend to friends !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move in cleaning .

CATEGORY blind cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

03/20/2017

The cleaning staff is always on time. Agnes is incredibly responsive, and always happy with the results

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/20/2017

Housecleaning.

There is no single cleaning service request that we could not perform.

Check, PayPal