Sincerely the Maids

A 196 Reviews

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since December 2009

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

5702 N Miltimore Ave

Chicago, IL 60646

I'm servicing our Chicagoland residential customers since 1999. My company is an independent, professional cleaning service. Always on time, flexible to your work schedule. Family owned and operated business. I'm Reliable and Honest. My goal is to accomplish apartment or home cleaning service the best I can, to make sure that all my clients will recommend me to friends, family and co-workers and back-up me with best referrals ever. We are cleaning with owner-provided cleaning supplies or upon request we are providing them. We are open to use " green" cleaning supplies. For Angie's list clients I'm providing $20.00 OFF for first time cleaning service. Please feel free to contact me and ask for the best rates and discounts. Finally, you can get Fully Customized House and Apartment Cleaning for affordable price to make your life a little easier....

house cleaning (195)window cleaning (21)carpet cleaning (15)blind cleaning (13)floor cleaning (10)woodworking (5)handyman (2)small appliance repair (1)

09/25/2020

Terrific! Would definitely hire again! Irena was excellent and friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

10/29/2019

My apartment was full of dust after floors sending. Sincerely the Maids did cleaning in two stages. First heavy and second detailing. Very well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Post construction cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

10/28/2019

The apartment was clean. Price was good. My tenant left the apartment filthy, and they did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Move out cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

08/06/2019

It has been about 10 years now that I have enjoyed the services of Sincerely the Maids. I originally had them do a deep clean to see if I wanted to hire them for on-going cleaning and they knocked that out of the park! I had no hesitation about looking to them for cleaning since. Agnes has always been gracious about accommodating my requests to adjust the time and/or day as needed. Over the years ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/06/2019

08/01/2019

excellent I'm using Agnes's cleaning ladies for over two years and was never disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

D

07/27/2019

We have used Sincerely The Maids for the past year or so. None of the women who have come over have ever done an excellent job. Even when providing feedback how to clean something, it is not followed or corrected well. I have included a few pictures of what some areas of our house looked like after the cleaning lady left and after asking to do some things over again. Sometimes there are language b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2019

Photo for Sincerely the Maids - 5702 N Miltimore Ave, Chicago, IL - 38010019

05/10/2019

Agnes responded the same day, and I had an estimate within 24 hours. John and Grace arrived punctual, exactly at the time agreed-upon. When he was thorough and top-notch with just a little oversight – I stayed in the unit most of the time. Will use again and highly recommend! Superior to any other service I have used in the past. Grace spoke excellent English which helps things go very smoothly. W...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning a studio apartment top to bottom.

CATEGORY house cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2019

10/30/2018

Agnes sent her driver with cleaning lady. Everything was left super clean which makes me very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
move in cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

09/28/2018

Agnes and her company responded to my request within 24 hours. The lady came and did an amazing job and more, She even cleaned and scrubbed by freezer and refrigerator. One of my pet peeves is when my bathroom gets gross. I always ask Agnes to have them scrub my bathroom. They really do an amazing job on it. I would recommend Agnes and her company to anyone and every one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2018

09/26/2018

Very prompt,professional work. very pleased with the work done . Will hire again !!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entire housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

Housecleaning.

There is no single cleaning service request that we could not perform.

Check, PayPal