Shamrock Window & Gutter Cleaning

Founded 2020 •

Specializing in Gutter Cleaning we are utilizing the SkyVac Interceptor to clean gutters safely from the ground up to 40 feet high. We have the experience and dedication to complete your job to 100% satisfaction! We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!...

New Outlook Window Cleaning, LLC

My father and uncle started a window cleaning service in 1994 and it grew into what is now New Outlook Window Cleaning LLC. New Outlook Window Cleaning is a proudly owned and operated family business, serving Chicago and the surrounding suburbs for over 25 years. We are three generations of professional window cleaning experience with an attention to detail that assures our quality of work. Striving to make honest relationships with our customers in our word, work, and pricing is our top priority. Residential houses, commercial buildings, or a store front, we are able to take care of all aspects of our industry.

06/23/2020

Better than I expected. Timely messages, fast and professional service. This is my new gutter cleaning service and I highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean Gutter

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Thank you for such a nice review!

06/13/2020

I decided to use Shamrock Window & Gutter Cleaning because I was curious how the Sky Vac Interceptor they use for cleaning gutters compared with the common method of extension ladders and scooping debris by hand. (I used to clean my gutters myself, and know how tedious, time-consuming, and potentially dangerous propping a tall ladder in a narrow gangway can be. Plus, I always needed a second perso...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
CLEAN RAIN GUTTERS

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Thank you for the review!

05/20/2020

It went well. They took pictures to show before and after. Recommended that I get the trees trimmed because the leaves keep causing the gutters to get loaded with debris.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning

Thank you for the review!

05/13/2020

Excellent company to work with. Flexible scheduling, accurate quote, and immaculately clean windows and gutters. They did an outstanding job. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

05/13/2020

They were very responsive and I heard back from the promptly. They worked hard and were effective. They even showed me all the debris that came out of my gutters. I look forward to continuing to use them for gutter and window maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window & greeted cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

Gutter Cleaning. Window Cleaning. Pressure Washing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check