Samanco Construction Ltd

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

11109 S Saint Louis Ave

Chicago, IL 60655

We are a full service contractor striving for 100% satisfaction. We always offer free consultations for any project large or small and are more than happy to make present or recent customer jobs available to visit or contact. Over 30 years of experience and meticulous attention detail mean you can be confident in your remodeling project....

home remodeling (263)home remodeling (110)deck building (81)interior painting (63)tile installation (61)drywall repair (56)plumbing (51)electrical (50)lighting (48)flooring (47)woodworking (44)door (30)

10/17/2020

Dan and his crew were fantastic. Dan was responsive and always available to us. His quote was fair and he delivered what he said he would when he said he would. The work we were looking for was to knock down a wall in the master bedroom, paint, and get wood flooring put in two of the bedrooms. Not only did they do that, but they managed to add some additional flooring that we requested after the p...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Knocking down a wall, wood flooring

CATEGORY drywall,hardwood floor repair,lighting,plumbing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2020

09/29/2020

Dan was my point of contact. He was personable and seemed genuinely interested in completing our project. He visited our home within a week of our initial phone conversation and spent almost an hour talking with us about our vision for the project. After the initial estimate exceeded our budget, Dan worked with us to define a scope of work that fell within our budget and would be the most impactfu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Samanco to install new lighting and to complete several small renovation projects throughout my home.

CATEGORY awnings,drywall,electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2020

07/06/2020

Excellent, from start to finish Dan was there to help answer questions and get things scheduled on time. Robert was a true professional and walked me through everything he was doing and any issues that came up he gave me practical solutions too. Would highly recommend for big or small jobs. Robert and his son did great work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall repairs after slight water damage to drywall, some plumbing updates and new light fixtures installed along with custom built shelves and new dryer vent.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2020

Photo for Samanco Construction Ltd - 11109 S Saint Louis Ave, Chicago, IL - 38703619

05/25/2020

Dan was exceptional in every way. His employee, Jerry, was equally so. During the rehab, our hot water heater failed and they bought and replaced it. The attention to detail was outstanding, as would consistently ask for feedback to make sure everything was up to our expectations. They get only a minor knock for not trusting my paint color selection - I TOLD you the blue would work great! (no knoc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our upstairs bathroom shower began to leak into the finished basement. We ended up doing a complete rehab.

CATEGORY awnings,contractors,ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2020

Photo for Samanco Construction Ltd - 11109 S Saint Louis Ave, Chicago, IL - 38590838

05/23/2020

bathtub, shower tile, toilet and new floooring

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’m so glad I went on Angies List and found these guys. I originally gave my bathroom a little facelift by painting the walls and vanity, I added a new vanity top and changed all the hardware to bronze. I had an old chipped tile floor and cheap fiberglass tub and surround that I need to upgrade. Dan came over to give me an estimate and was very friendly and courteous. We went ahead and scheduled for the work, in the meantime any questions I had on what to purchase, he was always there to help. Robert and his son came to do the work and they were great too! Friendly, courteous and prompt. I was worried that it was going to cause a lot of dust and mess in my house but everything was spotless! The work is beautiful and my only regret is not doing it sooner! I do plan on redoing my kitchen down the road and they will definitely get the job!

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

05/14/2020

I’m recommending Samanco to all of my family and friends (and whoever I hear needs a contractor). Dan and Robert have given me envisions of what my house could look like. Instead of being pushy and condescending, Dan treated me with the utmost professionalism. Robert was punctual and did a wonderful job. Although this wasn’t a big job, Dan accepted it. Samanco is the company that will do all of th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The bathroom needed a new floor, a new toilet and a new vanity. The tiles on the kitchen counter needed to be removed and replaced.

CATEGORY awnings,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

Photo for Samanco Construction Ltd - 11109 S Saint Louis Ave, Chicago, IL - 38564462

04/06/2020

The crew was great and efficient, Dan was easy to work with, Our living room and kitchen are one room and I love it. The guys were friendly, liked animals and the work was done on time and as planned. I will for sure have them back for future work. Prices were fair as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of interior wall and electrical, Drywall and painting.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

03/23/2020

Dan and his team did great work. We approached them in early January about fully remodeling our kitchen and were totally done with everything by late February. Dan was very upfront about everything and designed a great kitchen for us. He worked within our budget and came up with several creative solutions that both saved us money and enhanced our kitchen. Can't recommend highly enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2020

03/20/2020

We had a excellent experience with Samanco. They were highly professional and the quality of their work was amazing. I highly recommend them for any work you need done in your home. A+++ quality work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom and kitchen remodel

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

Photo for Samanco Construction Ltd - 11109 S Saint Louis Ave, Chicago, IL - 38453238

02/14/2020

Samanco was great! They were efficient and very professional. They even called to see if they could start the project earlier! Dan, Jacob and Robert were great and knowledgable about the whole process. Samanco did two bathrooms for us, wrestling 100 year old fixtures and pipes and making it work for today's living. We would absolutely call them for future projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeling two bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling. Decks & Porches. Electrical & Plumbing. Interior & Exterior Painting. Siding, Windows, Doors. Hardwood Flooring, Ceramic Tile, Flooring Installation & Carpet Installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available