RICH'S TOWING

Angie's List since December 2003

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

12/24/2006

Rich was knowledgeable about diesels and performed the job quickly even relative to how simple a job it is to jump start a car. (Bucktown)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a jump start for a 1990 diesel inside our garage using portable. I called at 6:00 pm on a Saturday, and although Rich normally doesn't provide 24-hour emergency service, arrived within 15 minutes.

CATEGORY auto repair

01/06/2006

When I originally called, the person who answered the phone said that I needed to have my car towed by a flatbed truck, which they didn't have, so she said that they wouldn't be able to do the job. Then Rich called me right back to say that they could actually do the job, or if I preferred to have a flatbed truck, he gave me the name of another company. I liked that he gave me that option. I used ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Towed my car from Bucktown neighborhood to the dealership downtown.

10/29/2005

EXTREMELY POLITE, UNDERSTANDING, RESPONSIVE, & KIND. WHEN I HAD TO BE TOWED A SECOND TIME THE SAME AFTERNOON, THEY WENT OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP FOR A REDUCED CHARGE. TOP NOTCH SERVICE IN AN INDUSTRY THAT'S NOTORIOUSLY SHADY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TOWED 1995 DODGE INTREPID APPROXIMATELY THREE MILES.

12/26/2003

VERY RESPONSIVE, QUICK SERVICE IN EMERGENCY SITUATION (I ONLY WAITED 15 MINUTES FOR RICH TO ARRIVE WHEN OTHER SERVICES TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE TO WAIT AN HOUR). VERY REASONABLE PRICE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TOWED CAR.