Reebie Storage & Moving Co- Allied Vanlines

• Trade License Authority
  • Illinois Commerce Commission

2325 N Clark St Suite 300

Chicago, IL 60614

Reebie Storage & Moving Co is the Oldest and Most Respected Moving Co in Chicago. Serving the Chicagoland area since 1880. While we continue to move forward with new technologies and innovations, our mission remains unchanged: "Respect and protect our client's belongings." it's our promise to you, a promise we've been keeping for well over a centry. Additional DBAs - Rebbie Storage & Moving, Reebie Storage & Moving Co., Reebie/Allied Van Lines Agent....

moving (121)storage unit (22)

02/16/2019

Reebie Moving Company made our move so much more manageable. Jackie and Linda were amazing, as was our driver, Al, and his crew. Everyone we came in contact with from Reebie was amazingly helpful. Prior to us hiring Reebie, we had hired a HORRENDOUS company who made our lives and the start of this move so unmanageable. Reebie came in and saved the day! Will definitely use them again!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from Chicago to Las Vegas

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

07/12/2018

Reebie moved me and my family from Palatine to Lake Zurich. We had to store some items for a time while staging the home and everything was moved in one day. The process was seamless. I cannot say enough good things about this company and while we don't intend to move again anytime soon I would definitely use Reebie again and will tell all our friends to use them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2016

07/06/2018

Great. Mother Nature was not kind and we moved in and out in 1 day. The movers had a great attitude despite the conditions. I would highly recommend Omar's team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving in and out of home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2018

07/06/2018

Perfect. Fred & Cheryl Hiles would like to thank Matthew Shore, district manager and Frank Russell, driver for being extremely helpful, kind and efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving furniture from Bourbonnais IL to The Villages FL

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2018

07/05/2018

Start to finish, the entire process was fantastic. I’ve moved with other companies before but never again. Brandon and the entire Reebie team were great from start to finish. The quote was spot on, they called to confirm, crew showed up on time and nothing was damaged.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved Locally.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2018

06/26/2018

It went great, smooth transaction, Brandon Capshaw was a big help with setting everything up for me. I will use them again if need be. I will let my family and friends know also!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from one side of town to the other.

CATEGORY moving companies

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review! Glad to hear everything went smoothly and Brandon was a big help. -Team Reebie

06/22/2018

Fantastic. Reebie showed up on time, and made everything look easy. The four man crew worked careful and fast, and anytime I had a question or needed something, someone responded right away. We were moving homes, so it was a big day for us. I feel like I have to provide a negative comment too, but I just don't have one. Great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2018

06/22/2018

Exceeded expectations. Quick, professional and efficient with nothing broken or lost. Done in three hours as estimated. Very pleased.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

06/21/2018

It was a great experience. The crew was on time Very courteous, professional and friendly. They worked very quickly and efficiently. I would recommend Reebie to anyone I know who plans to move in the future

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving my household

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2018

06/20/2018

I have moved with Reebie Storage & Moving Co. three times and each experience has been outstanding. Bill Ruecking has been a pleasure to work with and made the entire process a breeze. Ivan, as well as our other movers, were professional, respectful, hard workers and quick. I would recommend Reebie's services to everyone I know and couldn't imagine using any other company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving Services

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Local, Interstate & International Moving, Packing & Storage.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express