PROFESSIONAL INCOME TAX SERVICE

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since June 2010

Income Tax and General Accounting IRS Settlements...

Jag Tax Management

136  REVIEWS
Jag Tax Management

JAG Tax Solutions has 35 years in the tax industry. We settle your tax debt for the least possible amount and gets you back on track with the IRS and State so levies and garnishments don't interfere with your life. We're #1 at getting the best resolutions, whether it be back taxes, payroll, non-filed, you name it, we handle it. So stop stressing and call now.

Award 2019

05/10/2018

Excellent work and attention to detail. Sandra had my return completed very quickly and I also received my refund very quickly. She is a pleasure to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sandra prepared my income tax return

CATEGORY accountant

Thanks [Member Name Removed]. Hope you're having a good year.

04/17/2018

Outstanding service for a very reasonable price! Our former tax preparer had passed away and I came to Sandy very late in the tax season. She willingly took on our tax preparation. She is incredibly thorough and offered many suggestions to us on how to improve our tax position for the upcoming years. We definitely plan to work with her next tax season.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual Tax Returns (federal & state)

04/07/2018

Excellent! Very professional. Will definitely use them again next year!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
prepare taxes

03/18/2018

Worked with Sandy after our previous accountant passed away. Impressed with the turnaround time and attention to detail. Appreciate the suggestion in order to reduce the amount we may owe in the coming year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax preparation

03/14/2018

She did them quickly and correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She did my income tax.

CATEGORY accountant

Income Tax Preparation. Bookkeeping. Payroll Services. Payroll Taxes. Sales Tax. Audits. Offers in compromise

Financial Planning