Prime Time Window & Gutter Cleaning Inc

B 344 Reviews

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2004

1806 W Cuyler Ave

Chicago, IL 60613

Over 50,000 satisfied customers since 1996, we are the premier home improvement company in Chicago and the surrounding areas. Prime Time Window Cleaning provides the best residential home and commercial property services at the most competitive price. Our goal is to make each customer a raving fan and to earn not only their business, but also that of their friends, neighbors, and relatives. If you are not satisfied with our service to your home, you simply do not have to pay! Contact Prime Time Window Cleaning for your window washer Chicago services, as well as other exterior projects, such as gutter cleaning and power washing. We look forward to helping your home look its best! Book an appointment today at 800-480-1360....

window cleaning (217)gutter cleaning (160)gutter installation (30)pressure washing (21)window (8)roof cleaning (6)skylight installation (3)
D

11/20/2020

I used their website to book my appointment. As they requested, I provided my cell number and my email address. They gave me a first (Friday), second (Monday), and third (Tuesday) choice and were clear on the site that no appointment was booked until they contacted me. I NEVER HEARD FROM THEM. On Thursday (not one of the choices they provided to me), I came home to find a man on a ladder cleaning ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

C

11/16/2020

The technician did a good job. We had gutters cleaned and a patio pressure washed but my issue is with the company. I sent them two emails and a follow up and nobody contacted me. I set an appointment for early Saturday and they on Friday that someone was on their way. I had to call to remind them that the appointment was for early Saturday morning. They said ok and then arrived around 11AM and I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutters cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2020

11/11/2020

Work performed but price shifted from $110 to $130 as stated by email contract. Company needs to be clearer on exact price being charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters and Downspouts cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2020

10/23/2020

Prompt, courteous service. The washer told me which windows he would suggest replacing which will be a large savings for me. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows washed.

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2020

10/13/2020

Joaquin was on time, efficient, and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winow washimg

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

09/04/2020

This is a PSA to all consumers. DO NOT USE Prime Time Windows and Gutter Cleaning is not only not thrust worthy they are SCAMMERS!! I used Angie’s List to get a quote from Prime Time Windows and Gutter Cleaning and another company to power-wash my entire house, fencing, and surrounding sidewalk. The quote I received from Prime Time Windows and Gutter Cleaning was $500 the quote from the other comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Washing

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

[Member Name Removed] requested pressure services from our company on June 16th 2020. When our technician was on-site, they conveniently were not home. We called the customer to ask them what they wanted pressure washed, they told us they wanted both sidewalks done and the back patio & walkway. They said to send them pictures of the completed work and that they would pay online. We have called thi...

08/25/2020

gutter cleaning and gutter protectors

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PLEASE READ!!! There’s a reason you see so many grades of F for this vendor. Do yourself a favor and go with anyone else. They promised and assured me they would install the metal guards I purchased (best and most expensive on the market, totaling around $300). I even sent them pictures ahead of time to make sure they understood the ask. They assured me it would not be an issue. Their tech shows up and refuses to install them. Flat out no and it would take more time and cost way more money. Guess that’s the game and how they get you. Not to lose time and the fact that I didn’t have a ladder to climb up 25ft, the installer agreed to install the rubber foam protectors. So I had to run to Home Depot and spend another $250 to buy those. He didn’t say he would charge me full price. In fact he didn’t say he would charge me anything. At the end, he presented me with the complete invoice that I paid. I told him I would dispute it and he supported me. He agreed that dropping rubber foam mats into the gutters is minimal labor and shouldn’t cost $200. I also gave him a $70 tip. To make the long story short, I called the office first time around and they ignored me. 2nd time around I spoke to the woman that initially set this up for me. She completely understood and agreed with me and provided a $175 refund. Today, they are hounding me, sending me invoices and calling me to pay this $175 back. I refused! So what did they do? They charged it anyway without my permission. My cc knows about it and the charge will be disputed and not paid, but still the nerve on them. Oh...and not to mention that I signed up to have my windows washed for another $300, which I have since cancelled. DONT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE! They claim to have been in business for 20 years, but if this is how they do business then it’s sad and pathetic. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair,window cleaning,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

08/11/2020

excellent, workers did an amazing job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2020

Thank you so much for your feedback! Here at Prime Time we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and are glad that you were satisfied with this project. We really appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you again!
C

08/08/2020

Fair -- price much too high -- had things arranged and did not want to cancel and wait for a different window cleaner --

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
window washing

CATEGORY windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2020

07/04/2020

It went well i like they use buckets to put the debris in. I just don't understand the added cost to clean out a downspout. If a persons downspout is not full of debris there is no need to get your gutters cleaned. Removing the debris is cleaning the gutters if not there would be nothing to clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutters cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], we greatly appreciate the feedback! At Prime Time Windows we do not just want customers, we want raving fans. We stand by our work and are proud you had a pleasant experience with us. We love hearing from our customers too!

Window Washing. Gutter Cleaning. Pressure Washing. Gutter Repair. Gutter Guard Installation. Holiday Light Installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal