Power Plumbing & Sewer Contractor Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/15/2019

3840 N Ashland Ave

Chicago, IL 60613

Power Plumbing & Sewer Contractor, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Chicago area and surrounding communities since 1960. We offer full service plumbing and sewer expertise for residential, commercial, industrial, and high-rise properties. Our service has been recognized by our customers with 36 Angie's List Super Service Awards!...

plumbing (1030)drain cleaning (190)sewer cleaning (70)water heater repair and installation (70)well and water pump (32)drain pipe installation (14)gas leak repair (12)home remodeling (10)basement waterproofing (7)excavating (7)appliance repair (7)water and smoke damage (6)

09/05/2017

They really lied to us. I thought they were high. I thought their expenses were high. I'm not real savvy on how much plumbers cost out there because I don't live in Chicago, this is my rental property. Their service was really good. They fixed what I asked them to fix. So, they were real efficient in scheduling. The guy showed up when he was supposed to. My question was to myself I thought the cha...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the Grade A review. We appreciate you taking time to post it. We would love the opportunity to be of service to you again in the future, so please keep us in mind for any plumbing or sewer needs. Best to you, Power Plumbing #ChicagosPlumber

08/17/2017

It could not have gone better. A previous plumber had been unable to locate the pipe in the wall behind the faucet. Erik from Power Plumbing located the pipe right away and accessed it with a precise cut. He clearly knows what he is doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a new outdoor faucet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2017

[Member Name Removed], We're so glad that we were able to help you with the pipe issue for your outdoor faucet/silcock and will be sure to pass along your kind words to Erik. Thank you so much for your business and the "Grade A" review. Please call us anytime you need us! Best, Power Plumbing #ChicagosPlumber

08/06/2017

Erik called ahead of time to let me know he was on his way. Upon entering my home, he quickly put on his booties to protect my floors. He got right down to business, which is great since I was paying by the hour. He had an idea on how to clear the clog, but upon testing how clogged the pipe was, and listening to what I knew about the problem, he altered his plan and was able to clear the clog. He ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged drain - The drain was in my utility closet. The AC drip line, AC overflow pan, and water heater overflow pan drain into this hole.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the detailed service and the "Grade A" rating! We were happy to be of service to you and we appreciate the feedback on Erik. We'll be sure to share with him. Thanks for choosing us and we hope to be of service to you again, if/when you need us and we ALWAYS appreciate referrals! Best, Power Plumbing #ChicagosPlumber

08/05/2017

The plumbers name was Eric (or Erik) that I dealt with. The short story is, he walked in with bad attitude. He spoke to me and my neighbors with complete disrespect and was very condescending in over all tone. Even though I was trying to make it work with him, there is a line of how much a person can take. I recommend that Eric takes some classes in customer service and respect.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After discovering there was a leak in my ceiling that leaked onto my hardwood floors, I contacted the company to help resolve my issue.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2017

08/04/2017

Levon, their plumber, showed up as scheduled and did a great job in replacing the faulty faucet, cleaning up, etc. The job was done neatly and very professionally despite the difficult location of the pipe. It took an hour and a half to complete the job. We would definitely use Power Plumbing again for any future plumbing issues and would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to replace a cracked and leaking frost-free outside faucet. Power plumbing responded the same day to my Angie's list inquiry and I was able to set an appointment for the next day.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2017

07/31/2017

It went good, They were prompt, explain to me what would be done and the work was perform in timely matter.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need a Professional Contractor to turn my water on at the Buffalo Box.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your business and for taking time to review us. We appreciate your feedback and are determined to have "Grade A" reviews, so we hope that you'll call on us next time you need a plumber. Thanks again! Best, Power Plumbing #ChicagosPlumber

07/05/2017

Wonderful. Quick response and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing two toilets

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2017

Thank you so much for your "Grade A" review and the valuable feedback. We appreciate your business and would love any referrals you care to make to family, friends, and colleagues. Please feel free to call on us anytime you need us. Thanks again, Power Plumbing #ChicagosPlumber

06/21/2017

They came the first time just to check it out then came back with two plumbers, showed up when they said they would, called before they showed up, very considerate of the homeowner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had part of the PVC pipe that drains are toilet break and start dumping water on the ceiling below they had to cut out the pipe and replace it with new and then reset the toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/17/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your business and for taking time to review us. We appreciate the feedback, along with the "GRADE A" rating. We hope that you'll call on us again for any plumbing or sewer services. Thanks again! Power Plumbing #ChicagosPlumber We LOVE referrals!!!
C

06/07/2017

So-so! When I called to set up the appointment, the entire conversation was focused on cost and efficiency. During the appointment set up, it was indicated that: 1.) I would be charged in 1 hour and 30 min increments. After the first hour, I would be charged for another full 30 mins even if the plumber only used 1 min of the next 30 mins. 2.) I must be available at 7:30 am the day of service to co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It looked like the toilet was leaking at the base. The tile around the toilet and behind it was discolored. My husband and I replaced the wax seal ourselves but the discoloration did not go away, so we called the plumbers to evaluate this.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2017

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for taking time to review us and providing such detailed feedback. We pride ourselves on our customer experience, and we regret that we didn't meet your expectations. We value every opportunity that can serve as a learning lesson to our entire team, and this is certainly one of those times. We left you a lengthy voicemail today and hope that it serves to rebuild yo...

06/05/2017

Great, I was given options and chose to buy a new toilet. The plumber knew that I was paying for an hour and asked if I needed any else looked at so he fixed my sink too!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2017

Thank you so much for taking time to provide us with your valuable feedback. As we pride ourselves on meeting and exceeding our client expectations, we've shared it with our whole team. We appreciate your business and hope that you'll call on us in the future should have you any plumbing or sewer service needs. Thanks again! Power Plumbing #ChicagosPlumber We LOVE referrals!

Plumbing, new construction, rehab, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, water heater installation, hydro jet rodding, sewer systems, camera inspections, handicapped fixtures, water filtration systems, flood control, gas piping, tank less heater installation & repair.

Appliance repair.