Power Plumbing & Sewer Contractor Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/15/2019

3840 N Ashland Ave

Chicago, IL 60613

Power Plumbing & Sewer Contractor, Inc. is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the Chicago area and surrounding communities since 1960. We offer full service plumbing and sewer expertise for residential, commercial, industrial, and high-rise properties. Our service has been recognized by our customers with 36 Angie's List Super Service Awards!...

plumbing (1030)drain cleaning (190)sewer cleaning (70)water heater repair and installation (70)well and water pump (32)drain pipe installation (14)gas leak repair (12)home remodeling (10)basement waterproofing (7)excavating (7)appliance repair (7)water and smoke damage (6)

01/25/2018

Nobody likes to spend money on things that others won't be able to see and marvel at, and that's where plumbing falls. However, not attending to the leaky faucet or the lack of a shutoff valve would result in long-term damage that would be more costly. So am I pleased with how I spent my money? Yes. They arrived on time, were professional, and did the job right. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a shutoff valve installed on a line running from my kitchen sink to my fridge/freezer and a new kitchen faucet installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], We hear you! While it's true that plumbing repairs are probably not everyone's favorite way to spend their hard-earned money, you're also correct in that failure to maintain your plumbing will absolutely cost you more in the long run. And that's why we're happy to provide prompt and cost-effective solutions for our customers. It's hearing from satisfied customers like you...

01/08/2018

Better than expected. The leak was quickly fixed and he did some additional work that went above and beyond was anticipated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak from work from another plumbing company

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2017

[Member Name Removed], We are so pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations as we aim to please. We were happy to correct the issue and take care of everything that was required. We appreciate the review and your business. Please feel free to call on us anytime you need us, and remember that we LOVE referrals! Best, Power Plumbing #ChicagosPlumber

01/07/2018

They were friendly, honest, helpful, attentive, quick, and professional! They got the job done with a quickness that really impressed me. They showed me where the main shut off valve was for any problems in the future. I could tell that they cared about both my satisfaction as a customer and my safety. They let me know every detail of the breakdown of the price for emergency service and union time...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The main water supply valve to the hot water heaters in a 3 tenant apartment building burst.

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your review and detailed feedback. We were happy to help you out in your urgent situation and thank you for recognizing that we endeavor to provide the best solutions for our customers. We appreciate your business and for choosing us as your plumber. Please feel free to call on us anytime you need us. Best, Power Plumbing #ChicagosPlumber

11/14/2017

It went great. Eric had all the parts he needed with him on the truck, including the saw to get the pipe off. He replaced the needed pipes and gave me advice for the kind of new cabinet and faucet to get for the bathroom. He was very professional and I will definitely call them next time we have a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The pipe underneath our bathroom sink broke and it was impossible to get it off.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for your Grade A review and feedback of our services. We'll be sure to share your comments with Eric as our plumbers always aim to please! We were happy to provide you with some guidance on how to move forward with your bathroom project. Please DO feel free to call on us anytime and keep in mind that we ALWAYS appreciate referrals. Thanks again, Power Pl...

10/20/2017

I called at 9:00AM and asked if they could replace my toilet today. Stephanie was very understanding as I am in a wheelchair. She called back around 11:00 and said a guy was on his way. He came, measured the toilet, called them to tell what kind of toilet, and started work. Another guy delivered the brand new toilet and some parts and Joe replaced the toilet and some other smaller jobs. He was che...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet broken

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

Thank you for business and we were happy to arrange a same-day appointment for you. We also appreciate the detailed feedback on your client experience from start to finish as our goal is to provide excellence in service. We appreciate the kind words regarding recommendations as we love referrals! Please feel free to call on us anytime you need us. Best, Power Plumbing #ChicagosPlumber

10/07/2017

They did a great job. I am planning to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Power Plumbing & Sewer Contractor to replace a fitting on a pipe.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review and "Grade A" rating. Feedback from our customers really matters to us and positive online reviews are essential to our reputation so we're grateful for yours. Please call on us anytime you need a plumber and we'd love any referrals you care to give. Thanks again! Power Plumbing #ChicagosPlumber

09/21/2017

Communication was solid!! At first I thought, man, I have to wait to get the job done, luckily my water heater decided to wait it out as well. But when Eric came out, on time and extremely polite, I knew it was worth the wait. He was exceptionally informative about what he was going to do and how he was going to do it. Explained everything while I watched, and cleaned up nicely when he finished. I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water heater replacement

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2017

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate your detailed feedback and will be sure to share it with our Plumber Erik. Thank you so much for your business and the Grade A rating. We were happy to be of service to you and will be happy to replace your sump pump as soon as you're ready. Enjoy your years of wonderfully hot water! Our best to you, Power Plumbing #ChicagosPlumber
C

09/13/2017

in retrospect, I realized that for what they did the time they spent was longer than expected and cost was too high. They gave me a quote for rerouting a plastic pipe for 8 hours for 2 people. But when they explained what they were going to do, I can't imagine it would take 8 hours let alone with 2 people. Thus, it really made me lose trust in the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
toilet was closed up so they put in a new rubber seal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business and for taking time time to review us. As you can imagine, it can be difficult to know exactly how long a project will take until we actually have plumbers on-site to fully evaluate what needs to be done. And even given that, jobs can be significantly more complicated once they are started given the state of the existing plumbing/fixtures/etc. ...

09/12/2017

Erik Magni was punctual and professional and courteous. He worked efficiently and quickly. Erik had all the parts necessary to fix the toilet without having to run to a supply house. The problem was somewhat difficult to fix but he addressed the situation and my toilet works perfectly with no leaks. I kept a business card so I can request Eric the next time I need a plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet tank was leaking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for making us your plumber of choice and your detailed feedback. We appreciate hearing about your experience and will be sure to share with our Plumber Erik. We're happy to have resolved your plumbing issue and look forward to calling on us again, next time you have any plumbing or sewer issues, and of course you can request Erik. We're proud of all of o...

09/06/2017

Very well. They replaced the toilet after trouble-shooting. I was trying to save the old toilet, but it was not possible. I appreciated their referral to a store that had a new one in stock and got it immediately. Great service all around.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed a leaking toilet issue quickly and professionally.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

[Member Name Removed], We appreciate your business! Thank you so much for taking time to review us and giving us a "Grade A" . We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality service so we're so happy that was evident to you. Please feel free to call on us anytime you need us and we always appreciate referrals to family and friends. Best to you! Power Plumbing #ChicagosPlumber

Plumbing, new construction, rehab, kitchen & bathroom remodeling, water heater installation, hydro jet rodding, sewer systems, camera inspections, handicapped fixtures, water filtration systems, flood control, gas piping, tank less heater installation & repair.

Appliance repair.