Plamada Flooring

Founded 2014 •

Awards & Badges

1238 W Pratt Blvd

Chicago, IL 60626

Plamada Flooring- See the Difference! Thank you for considering Plamada Flooring for your flooring project! We've been providing quality flooring services since 2014 and we pride ourselves on creating an outstanding experience for each and every one of our clients. The flooring world can be confusing and there are plenty of options to choose from. Our experienced, knowledgeable team can install all types of floors, and we're experts on the topics of hardwood, laminate, engineered hardwood and vinyl sheet flooring options. We're happy to help you decide which type of flooring is the best for your home, style and lifestyle. Once decisions have been made, we'll work quickly and minimize disruption to your day-to-day life, so you can start enjoying your beautiful new floors as soon as possible!...

hardwood flooring (20)flooring (17)floor cleaning (1)interior painting (1)

10/08/2020

did an amazing job. Would recommend and hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished hardwood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2020

09/12/2020

Excellent! The entire floor turned into a beautiful looking hardwood floor. Looks amazing and quality of work is superb. Adrian is very professional, easy work with and detail oriented. He worked closely with me and kept me in loop with the progress throughout the work period. I strongly recommend the Plamada flooring for any hardwood work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Sales, Installation and finishing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2020

08/10/2020

Excellent job! Very professional owner and staff; cleans up after work completed and the floors’ install look soooo nice! I just love the install job! I would hire them in a flash and certain lab to recommend to others. Thanks Adrian!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales/Installation/Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2020

07/18/2020

Adrian and his crew did an amazing job, we couldn't be happier with the floor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Floor refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2020

05/23/2020

Great work. Very easy to work with. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Flooring Installation and Refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

03/31/2020

Adrian was quick to respond, and bid on the work. His price was very reasonable. I was very happy with the work performed,, and my whole experience with Plamada Flooring couldn't have gone any better

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install kitchen vinyl floor and refinish hardwood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

12/04/2019

Plamada and his colleague were always on time and always finished up clean. They came back recently to fill in places that were missed originally due to no access for a smaller charge and were quick to respond to that. The floors look great and blend with the older floors nicely. Adrian is also flexible in giving you all price options regarding solutions, not just flatly based in material and labo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We remodeled our home and added an addition which resulted in needing new matching hardwood floors in the 1st floor living area, master bedroom and part of a new bedroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2019

12/04/2019

Adrian did a great job! I had water damage in my condo and had to manage the repairs long distance for I live in another state. Adrian was punctual, responsive and did an excellent job. I was very pleased when I finally get to see my new floors. I really recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Flooring Sales and Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2019

10/24/2019

Firstly, Adrian is courteous and gets back to you very quickly via email. He was very patient and answered all my questions. When he came to our townhome, he brought several samples with him per our discussion. He explained everything thoroughly and emailed us a proposal. He came on time for 3 days and worked tirelessly for 7 hours or more on each day. Our floor looks great. Would definitely recom...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation and Staining of Hardwood Flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

10/16/2019

This is the second time we had Plamada Flooring

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Banister

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

Hardwood Flooring (including stain, installation, sanding, refinishing, distressed wood, etc), Vinyl, Carpet Tiles, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate, Baseboards, Trim, Door Frames, Spindles, Wood Accent Walls.