Peralta Painters

Chicago, IL 60651

Kitchen Makeover in Winnetka IL

Kitchen Makeover in Winnetka IL

interior design202060093
A beautiful new look for a kitchen in Winnetka Illinois, this kitchen went from a dark brown to a bright, spacious and modern kitchen. Peralta Painters team took all the right steps from start to finish and clean up!

The professionals at Peralta Painters offer affordable, quality services for your budget and aesthetic needs. Our exceptional workmanship is backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Whether it's interior or exterior painting with color consulting, faux finishing, deck refinishing, remodeling, or pressure washing for your Chicago home or commercial business, you can trust Peralta Painters to do a great job....

interior painting (145)house painting (28)drywall repair (26)woodworking (18)pressure washing (13)home remodeling (13)handyman (11)deck building (10)deck cleaning (9)tile installation (7)home remodeling (6)electrical (5)

10/23/2019

Gil was quick to respond with a quote and was able to start right away. I appreciated that a team of 4 came so that the work was completed in two days. They did a great job and I appreciated their professionalism. They certainly went the extra mile to make sure everything looked great when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the kitchen walls, ceiling and woodwork, fixed damaged drywall in garage and painted the outdoor window frames

CATEGORY drywall,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

09/20/2018

Peralta did a great job. Gil, the owner, is very nice and professional. His guys are very nice as well. I am a stay at home mom with a 14 month old baby and the guys made me feel very comfortable. They were so friendly to both me and my baby. They were so polite and respectful. They did an amazing job and got the job done very fast. My husband is very particular and he scoped out the entire place ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
interior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

05/16/2018

I bought a condo, the homeowner put a paintings on, but I wanted to do my own paintings where their painting was put up, very few people wanted was responsive to help me with the painting job, but Peralta Painting & Remodeling was quite accommodating to help me with the job, the owner came and send out his carpenter to check on what kind of work needed to be done first. Their was nothing wrong wit...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting Service and repair on an outdoor sliding door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

01/20/2018

Found staff to be very professional and they did a great job painting my basement so I have hired them for other projects around my house. Very glad I found them through Angie’s list!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2018

09/26/2017

Fantastic. I called Gil on a Saturday morning after another painter I "hired" disappeared off the radar, needing the work to start on Monday. No problem. He was at my house by the afternoon and gave me a quote on the spot. Monday morning, Daniel and Tony showed up on time. They were polite, clean, trustworthy, and most importantly, the painting was fantastic. Gil checked in via text and phone regu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room, dining room, stairway and loft

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2017

04/13/2017

They were competitive, however we had a friend of the family that could do the job. There was nothing wrong with this company at all. He showed up on time, did the job and sent it over.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided a quote, but we didn't go with them.

03/07/2017

Peralta did a great job. They were professional,polite, timely. I would be happy to use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my foyer and staircase painted. The job involved skimcoating before sanding since they were covering up an art design.( 4)interior doors replaced,popcorn finish removed from ceiling and flat ceiling painted instead of popcorn finish.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

02/10/2017

They were excellent both with ext and int. Very good at protecting floors and furniture with dropcloths and plastic. Gil was very responsive. Even when I changed my mind with two of the colors. Of course it was a little extra but he handled it professionally and it turned out awesome. If you need a painter for interior or exterior Gil is your guy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior 4 rooms, powder room, guest room, living room and kitchen Exterior power washed and stained back deck and pergola

CATEGORY decks,drywall,plastering,deck cleaning,pressure washing,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2017

01/19/2017

The painting was awful. The brushstrokes were done terribly and the paint was not prepared at all. They just painted over everything and they had to redo the entire paint job. They hung the mirrors on the wall with screws that were three inches long and went into my husband's closet and through his clothes. The shelves were acrylics and were hung crooked, and the shelves were damaged in the proces...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, hanging shelves, and hanging mirrors.

CATEGORY remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

12/06/2016

Gil said he would come the same day which I was surprised but happy, but called and said he would come the next day. The next day he call and said he could come Wednesday at 9:00 am. He called and said he was running late and would make it after 11:00 am. I told him no, because if you can't make scheduled appointments how can you run a service on-time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted the company to get an estimate to paint my whole house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2016

Painting Contractor, Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Faux Finishing, Deck Refinishing, Pressure Washing, Color Consultation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal