One Solution Inc.

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since April 2015

One Solution Inc. is an on-demand, in-home and online tech support and IT repair service provider. Incorporated in Chicago, IL in September 2013, One Solution started off by fixing PC's online and evolved into a smarter and more efficient venture providing onsite support to it's home customers and business clients. With our field techs located in all major cities and towns across the country, we are able to provide support and repair services to people even in the remotest of areas. OneTechies.com services come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We aspire to make technology easy and hassle free for all, which can be helpful for them to excel in their respected line of work or personal affairs. Our OneTechies are always on their feet to help you out at any time of the day and our support services are available to our customers 24X7. Simply put, we thrive on making OneTechies.com the go to company for any and every IT need consumers may have. With our hard work and perseverance all through the years, we have managed to catapult goodwill of the company and the satisfaction level of our clients to new . Our technicians undergo rigorous practical training, along with working with up to date technology to tackle even the most complex issues associated with your PC and other tech and electronics instantly....

Kozlov Tech Services, LLC

Kozlov Tech Services is committed to providing quality on-site computer and technology repair, consulting, and training services. We are fully-insured and trained to provide you with a variety of computer technology services. It is our desire to serve you and your technological needs.

Award 2019

10/16/2017

Tech called once in a month for monthly tune up as they promised me earlier , i like service and i am satisfied and everybody is done very good job. i recommend them to all

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of the External identity and computer clean up and update of my computer

10/09/2017

It went well and now I can use my computer without any issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Microsoft Office Installation , Cleanup and Virus Removal

10/05/2017

they called me every month for my monthly service where they clean and updated the computer and checked for virus and malware and adware to remove them from my machine. i would like to recommend them to all.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly tune up done

09/13/2017

went fine.shoud have no problems from now on

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up and trackoff installation

09/10/2017

One Solution replaced it with a brand new screen. They also provide good security for computers and laptops as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My laptop screen was broken and I contacted One Solution INC. for that.

CATEGORY computer repair

On-site Computer Repair, Online Computer Repair, Tech Support, Computer Security, Computer Optimization, Software Support, Microsoft Software Support, Antivirus Support, Printer Support, OEM Support, Macintosh Support, Mac Support, Computer Networking, Web Development, Data Security & Management.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal