Northwestern Orthopaedic Institute

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since October 2008

Additional email - info@noiortho.com. Additional website - www.noiortho.com....

06/14/2017

FIrst meeting was great. Surgery scheduled.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hip replacement surgery

CATEGORY orthopedics,hip replacement

11/04/2015

Dr. Kelikian is an absolute expert in foot anatomy and foot surgery. He successfully repaired a difficult foot problem for me. I would definitely see him again in the future if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Kelikian about my foot.

CATEGORY hospitals

10/09/2015

He's very friendly, positive, and upbeat, while simultaneously being very realistic. He tells it like it is. The staff is very helpful, especially his assistant.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I see him for a sprained wrist.

CATEGORY hand doctor

01/18/2015

Surgery itself went well.  No complaints about doc, nurses, etc.  However, the front office staff at this place is the unfriendliest, slowest, grumpiest I've encountered in a long time.   Walking in & waiting was like walking into prison.  Sheesh, people!!!   Cheer up!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Surgery and subsequent rehab of foot & toes.

CATEGORY surgeons,podiatrist

06/27/2014

He is an excellent surgeon. Scheduling in his office is not great. I've had to wait for long time sometimes. Actually this is my second knee replacement and he has done them both.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The doctor that did my knee replacement is Dr. Stulberg from Northwestern. I had my surgery mid May and then I see him once for a follow-up visit since then at the beginning of June.

CATEGORY knee doctor

MRI, X-ray, physical therapy and occupational therapy, sports medicine, physical medicine & rehabilitation, carroll (hand & upper extremity), dolan (joint) & ghate (joint).