Northwestern Memorial Hospital

Angie's List since November 2009

Home About Us About Us Print This Page Share this Page Increase/Decrease Text Size Exceptional Care Northwestern Memorial is an academic medical center hospital where the patient comes first. We are an organization of caregivers who aspire to consistently high standards of quality, cost-effectiveness and patient satisfaction. We seek to improve the health of the communities we serve by delivering a broad range of services with sensitivity to the individual needs of our patients and their families. We are bonded in an essential academic and service relationship with Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine. The quality of our services is enhanced through their integration with education and research in an environment that encourages excellence of practice, critical inquiry and learning....

05/18/2015

I get eye doctors from there. I go to several doctors there. It’s not just one. I have a primary care physician, urologist, neurologist, and ophthalmologist. I would go there for whatever is needed. They are very professional. They do a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Northwestern Memorial Hospital.

CATEGORY neurologist,ophthalmology,urologist,family doctor

04/08/2015

He's good. You just go in and get checked and I get out as fast as I can. There's nothing going on but I got to get checked. The office staff is fine. They are very professional and get you in and out nicely. It's usually not a long wait at all if there is a wait at all. His office is in the hospital. It is a good office environment. It is a very established system in the way that they work and th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been seeing my primary doctor for about four years. They are at Northwestern. My last appointment was about nine months ago for an annual physical.

CATEGORY internist

01/06/2015

This procedure plus the addition of a new medication has restored a regular heartbeat.  All was handled professionally and with great care, from prep to use of Propofol to recovery after the procedure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cardioversion due to uncontrolled flutter.

CATEGORY hospitals

02/07/2014

I have been in and out of their hospital for the last 2 years. I like their attentiveness, promptness and they are a very good group. The referrals and second opinions are quite easy. I will continue to use them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Northwestern Memorial Hospital have been taking care of me for the last two years.

CATEGORY hospitals

09/12/2013

I went for my mammogram and they were very thorough and then I went to see my oncologist and she answered all my questions. I would I would recommend anyone to go to the women's prentice hospital. I trust the doctors and the nurses with my healthcare

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mammogram

CATEGORY obgyn