North Avenue Animal Hospital

Founded 1957 • Angie's List since December 2001

Not Rated| 10 Reviews

Established in 1957, North Avenue Animal Hospital is a full service, AAHA accredited small animal veterinary hospital providing comprehensive medical, surgical, and dental care. Our hospital sees cats and dogs only. We've been helping pets and their families from the communities of Wicker Park, Bucktown and Ukrainian Village for close to 60 years....

01/04/2017

10/17/2008

The doctors at North Avenue are uneven, some are great and some not so much. I used North Avenue for 10 years because it was so conveniently located to my house, but I never loved the place. Long waits even with scheduled appointments; harried receptionists; a sort of stress hanging in the air. The medical care that my dog was provided was adequate, but it was not until I switched veterinarians in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
North Avenue was my dog's vet for about 10 years.

08/13/2008

I have been using NAAH since 1998, even after leaving the neighborhood. Having buried 2 cats since then, the staff has always been extremely helpful, sympathetic, understanding of my needs and my animals needs. Also understand of monetary issues when it came to certain treatments by being honest with me. I still go there 2 times a year for my two cats.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standard annual domestic cat appointment. Included weight, nail clipping, cat discussion about the animal, overall review of the cat's health and rabies shots.

09/20/2007

I think that this clinic is awesome. I would definitely recommend them because their follow up is very good. They seem to really care for the pets whenever they get treated. The appointments are usually on time as well. Its awesome. I totally recommend them. They are very caring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our domestic cat had some kind of urinary tract infection that they treated. We didn't have to stay overnight for this.

12/13/2006

They are very good and punctual. They are very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They take care of all our vet needs.

CATEGORY veterinarian

VETERINARY HOSPITAL,Small Animal Vet Emergency Veterinary Clinic Spaying/Neutering Declawing Veterinary Surgery Veterinary Euthanasia Veterinary Dentistry Veterinary Vaccinations Physical Exam

Other