Mr Duct Chicagoland

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2037 W Belle Plaine Ave

Chicago, IL 60618

Upfront Pricing :) Locations in Barrington, Chicago, Glenview, Lake Forest, Lisle, Naperville and St. Charles. Servicing the Whole Chicagoland Area. Established in 2002. We are dedicated on providing excellent service....

air duct cleaning (518)dryer vent cleaning (237)hvac repair (99)chimney sweeping (3)central vacuum cleaning (2)mold removal (1)

07/12/2020

I had an incredible experience with Mr. Duct. They were very professional, extremely knowledgeable and incredibly hard working. I was very nervous about having this done, as I have never had this done before and they walked me through the process, it was seamless and super easy! I will be having them back again for sure!!! Very happy customer here!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2020

Thank you for your review and your business. We're glad our service exceeded your expectations and we look forward to working with you again!

07/09/2020

The service was excellent. Adrian arrived promptly and was professional throughout the service process. We truly feel that there’s a higher level of air quality in our home following the process. I would highly recommend Mr. Duct if you’re in need of high quality air duct cleaning services. Scheduling was also extremely easy and the office was highly and promptly responsive to all of my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Ducts/Vents and Dryer Vent Cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

Thank you for your great review. We're happy that you were so pleased with our service from beginning to end and we look forward to working with you again!

06/23/2020

Went well. the team was prompt, polite and professional. They seemed to have been well trained and they went about their tasks quickly but carefully. When the cleaning was complete, they reassembled the duct work, re-positioned the dryer and the work areas were cleaned up. I have no hesitation in having them back when cleaning time comes again.409.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace and Dryer ducts cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

We're glad you were pleased with the service our technicians provided. Thank you for your comments!

06/22/2020

Marcos was our technician and he was very courteous and professional. He not only cleaned our vents but cleaned the closet where our washer/dryer resided (which is a very tight space). Marcos was very conscious about removing his shoes before entering the house and cleaning up after all of the work. He also installed cages over our outside vents. I would definitely recommend Mr. Duct and will be h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vents cleaned and cages installed over outside vent covers

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

We're glad you were so pleased with the job Marcos did for you. Thank you for your review and we look forward to your future business!

06/22/2020

Prompt response, good communication. Very satisfied with the work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2020

Thank you for your review!

06/17/2020

The duct cleaning went well. Juan did a great job cleaning out our ducts. He was professional and very responsible about masking and being aware of the virus. I felt safe as he moved around our house. We would definitely recommend the company. Thank you, Mr. Duct and Juan! Edye Schwarz

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

Thank you for your great review. We're happy to know that you were pleased with the job Juan did for you and we appreciate your recommendation and your business!

06/12/2020

Our vent line was completely impacted. No complaints at all with ant. Duct’s response: Your staff was friendly on the phone, super-fast getting out here, which I especially appreciated, and the service tech was efficient and courteous as well. Very pleasant experience overall. Josh Smith Schaumburg, IL

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

[Member Name Removed], We're glad you were pleased with your experience with us. Thanks for letting us know and we hope to work with you again!

06/08/2020

Great. The technician was prompt and professional especially since he was working under covid19 pandemic obstacles. It was a super hot day, but he was diligent about finding the blockage (birds nest). He entered the hot attic to find and clear the blockage

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer vent cleaning and obstruction removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2020

06/04/2020

I had a great experience with Mr. Duct yesterday. Robert was right on time and very knowledgeable on how to clean our air ducts. Getting them cleaned was long overdue as it had been 10 years or so. I appreciate that Robert let me tag around with him to watch what he was doing. He was also gracious to answer all of my questions. The work he did was great and his cleanup was great as well. I would h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

We're glad you were so pleased with the job Robert did for you. Thank you for your review and we look forward to your future business!

05/28/2020

Great job overall. Very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed bird nest from dryer vent and cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

Thank you for your positive review!

Air Duct Cleaning. Dryer Vent Cleaning. Commercial Vent Cleaning. Air Conditioner Install & Repair. Furnace Install & Repair Humidifier Install & Repair. Thermostat & Control Systems.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check