Mr Carpet Shop at Home

• Trade License Expiration
  • 02/15/2021

3825 N Milwaukee Ave

Chicago, IL 60641

Chicagoland's Top Customer-Rated Carpet Company. We offer the convenience of Shop at Home service by bringing you a huge selection of carpets to choose from during our free in-home consultation. Contact us to make an appointment today. Since 2001, we have been pleasing customers by staying true to our values of Honesty, Integrity, Quality, Value while delivering unparalleled Service. We have earned nearly 1000 overwhelmingly positive online reviews. Here's How: We are carpet professionals with decades of experience...we do carpet best, because it's all we do. We bring you a huge selection of quality carpets and give our best price upfront, so there is no need for negotiation. We offer Customer-Focused Pricing to ensure that your carpet selection meets your standards and your budget. We pull-up and remove your existing carpet and move your furniture at no charge. We don't use high pressure sales tactics. We partner with the same great team of installers on every job. We offer a lifetime installation guarantee. We offer you the trustworthiness of a family-owned business in the convenience of your own home. We offer Angie's List members a 10% discount. Call us today at (773) 929-6000...

carpet installation (683)flooring (197)hardwood flooring (67)woodworking (6)tile installation (6)blinds and curtain (5)marble and granite (3)
D

11/21/2020

Not Well with Mr. Carpet. Their pricing was way too high compared to other quotes I received just to install carpet in 2 Bedrooms.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installed in 2 Bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2020

10/29/2020

Everything went great! I would highly recommend Mr. Carpet and will definitely use them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet for all rooms

CATEGORY carpet installation,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

10/27/2020

Excellent work. Everyone involved in the process was helpful, and the work was done carefully and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet & installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/07/2020

It went well. Estimator was professional, and responded to follow up inquiries. Installation went smoothly and the quality of work was solid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet & installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

09/17/2020

Mr. Carpet and it's staff were excellent to deal with. They were on time with a number of samples to pick from. The salesman was quite helpful in helping us pick our carpeting. The installers were efficient and did a wonderful job. The price was at least 25% lower than the 2 quotes we received from other companies. 4 months later we also purchased a large area rug for our living room. Again, every...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We carpeted 4 rooms and bought an area rug.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

03/15/2019

Everyone was very responsive and punctual and polite. They installed a carpet runner on our stair, including a very tricky 90 degree turn. I think it looks great, our previously slippery stairs are now very secure and easy to run up and down holding my toddler or heavy items. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install carpet runner

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

03/13/2019

Excellent personalized service. All questions answered. Installation crew was prompt, competent, and professional. My carpet is exactly what I hoped for.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two rooms of carpeting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

03/13/2019

I have never done shop at home before and was more than a little worried. T he experience was outstanding. I owe my happy results to my salesman and to Mary, the Office Manager. I made a mistake in ordering and the lengths to which they went to help me correct my problem was amazing. There was no' attitude' or trouble, just a helping hand to solve my very own problem. Having been in our home for a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all my carpet in a two story home

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2019

03/09/2019

Amazing experience / highly recommend. Everyone that we worked with from their team was top notch - Bob Altmayer (sales), Mary (coordinator), and Francisco (installation). Price was also the best we found. Some friends had recommended Home Carpet One, and Mr Carpet Shop At Home beat them on everything - price, service etc. Very very happy with our experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed carpet runner on stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2019

03/05/2019

A great experience from first contact through installation. We’d already gotten a low-ball estimate from a local decorators “carpet guy” who disappeared when we needed him. Not going to lie, a bit of sticker shock but we’re sure the carpet quality is first rate & the company will be there if we need them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just finished up a remodel of the upstairs & needed new carpet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

Mr Carpet Shop at Home is Chicagoland's Top Carpet Sales & Installation Company. We come to your home, by appointment, with a huge selection of quality carpets for you to choose from. We will show you samples, measure and write up a proposal according to what you pick out for your home.

Do not offer Carpet Repairs, Do not offer Carpet Cleaning, Pre-Made Runners, Commercial Carpet for Common Areas or Office Space, Rugs, Tile, & Hardwood Flooring & Refinishing, Carpentry, Marble & Granite

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available