Midwest Orthopedics at Rush

Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 22 Reviews

08/09/2020

Dr Cohen's bedside manner was horrible. His billing staff is incompetent! I was asked to come up with almost $400 3 days prior to my surgery or my surgery would be canceled. After insurance paid their portion they insisted I still owed almost $500! They fused to provide any documentation for these charges and after spending hours on the phone trying to clear this up, they turned me over to collect...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Elbow surgery

CATEGORY shoulder doctor

08/20/2018

Dr. Gregory Lopez ordered Xrays and MRIs to be done. Diagnosed problem and recommended treatment. Very knowledgeable in new minimally invasive back surgery techniques. Explained everything very clearly. Doesn't feel that surgery is necessary at this time, but will be in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Second opinion for diagnosis and treatment of spinal stenosis.

CATEGORY orthopedics,spine doctor

07/08/2015

Dr  Kathleen Weber  is my orthopedic doctor. She was excellent. The waiting area was clean and they did not let me wait for long. They are very helpful and friendly. It took approximately 5 weeks to get it but it was no issue because I had no emergency. It fit in my schedule so I had no issue. She answered all my question and I was impressed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for an X-ray on my hip.

04/20/2015

He does knees, hips, whatever. He does his surgeries at another location and everything was set up for me; it was painless. Their overall service was excellent. Availability gets a little more dicey. The staff friendliness is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I saw Dr. Sporer at Midwest Orthopedics at Rush to replace a hip.

08/21/2014

They are very thorough and they have good recommendations and follow up. It is an orthopedic specialist facility.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Midwest Orthopedics at Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. My daughter had an appointment there.

Orthopedic surgery.