MG Dentistry & Rejuvenation Center

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2008

The experts at MG Dentistry & Rejuvenation Center bring beautiful smiles to downtown Chicago. Our complete range of services can change the way you look and feel....

Paul V Caputo DDS

25  REVIEWS
Paul V Caputo DDS

We are a family run buisness, with 11 team members! We accept all insurance and we file your claims for you! State of the art technology will help make your next appointment more enjoyable. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a dentist is certified, visit www.abgd.org.

06/17/2015

The staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. On occasion, appointments have taken longer than expected as the staff juggle multiple patients but overall my experience has been good. The staff have been available to call in complications, when I experienced persistent bleeding for instance, and my experience has been very good overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regularly scheduled cleaning after an extraction and deep clean 4 months earlier.

09/24/2014

They are excellent. He is a good guy. Their availability is pretty good and they work with me on scheduling. Their office is really nice. I haven't had any problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm working with Dr. McDonald at M G Dentistry. I was last there to get a crown put on.

03/01/2012

She, her staff and her nurse are very friendly.  The amenities are very comfortable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Gracias is my dentist.

06/22/2009

She is very professional and has a beautiful office. Her technicians are very personable and thorough. Her office is very up to date and modern. She has helped me and my son a lot and has even worked late in office for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Gracias is my dentist. The last visit was for a regular cleaning.

06/10/2009

Dr. Grumet is so personable and very good at what he does. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dental cleaning and exam

CATEGORY dentists

Enjoy the array of services offered at our freshly renovated facility in downtown Chicago. Invisalign, veneers, fillings, whitening treatments, Botox, laser hair removal, vein therapy, laser genesis,chemical peels and facials…our cutting-edge treatments cover all your dental and rejuvenation needs.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available