Lincoln Park Smiles

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since September 2008

Lincoln Park Smiles provides quality aesthetic, cosmetic, general, reconstructive and implant dentistry. Our patients value our exceptional care, high level of skill and professionalism. Whether someone needs help fixing their teeth or just maintaining optional dental health, we are satisfying people who are eager for a great smile every day....

Paul V Caputo DDS

25  REVIEWS
Paul V Caputo DDS

We are a family run buisness, with 11 team members! We accept all insurance and we file your claims for you! State of the art technology will help make your next appointment more enjoyable. There are 2 dentists at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. To see if a dentist is certified, visit www.abgd.org.

03/25/2015

See above great results. Great great, explanations of the science. A dentist with superb skills. Plus having the patients interest at heart. Root infections eradicated, crown replaced and great dental prophy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a complex root infection issue and occlusion issue that Dr. Jack Manikowski both diagnosed and treated. After a brilliant scientific explanation of the problem and possible needs for further testing, he sent me to a superb endodontist, Dr. Fayad. Later Dr. Jack fixed a fractured crown with a replacement - the best dentistry I've experienced. Being a health professional myself, I'm clear on those with outstanding knowledge, enthusiasm and patient's interest at heart. Great experience. Great staff. Dental hygienist Jackie was superb.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

09/22/2014

She have been going here since June of 2013. She says they are very good and she likes everything about them so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife went in for an adjustment for her Invisalign.

CATEGORY orthodontist

[removed member name], Thank you for the positive feedback! We really enjoyed meeting you and having your wife as a patient. Hope to see you soon!

08/21/2014

Very professional. Dr spent a lot of time examining my teeth and explaining what needs to be done. Jackie did a phenomenal job with the dental cleaning. Will definitely come back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental cleaning, exam and xray - angie's deals

CATEGORY dentists

(Member name removed), It was a pleasure having you in the office! We are delighted that you had a great experience and look forward to having you back as a patient. In the meantime please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. Thank you for helping spread the word :)

08/19/2014

I went in for an exam, teeth cleaning and X-rays. Their X-ray technology wasn't cooperating that day so I didn't get the crazy portion of the deal (though they said that they would provide the service at a future date for free if I wishes.) Still felt like a good deal to me. They were friendly and helpful, I'd likely return.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exam, teeth cleaning

CATEGORY dentists

[member name removed], We are happy you were satisfied with your visit despite our glitch with technology! We look forward to having you back and hope there aren't anymore glitches! :)

06/24/2014

She is almost done and is loving the way her teeth look. I must say results have been better than we expected. Dr. Karina has been great from the beginning! I'm very happy with the treatment and highly recommend Dr Karina.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was for complete Invisalign Treatment for my teen daughter.

CATEGORY orthodontist

Thank you so much for the kind words! It is always our goal to make our patients happy with our clinical care and customer service. We appreciate the feedback!

General & Preventative, Restorative & Implant and Cosmetic dentistry. Invisalign braces and appliances for Sleep Apnea & snoring prevention. Velscope-assisted oral cancer screenings, Laser-assisted cavity diagnosis, Same-day Cerec all-porcelain crowns, Periodontal treatments, Scaling and Root Planing, Veneers, White fillings and tooth bondings, Britesmile in-office teeth whitening and a few more exceptional services but they are top secret unless you're a patient of record.

We have a wonderful team/network of dental specialists we have worked with for over a decade. Our motto is that we want the best outcomes for our patients. If there is someone that is more competent than us at a specific procedure, by all means we include them on our team!

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Financing Available