Lakeview Heating and Cooling

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since February 2017

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Lakeview Heating and Cooling is dedicated to providing outstanding service to the communities of Chicago. There is no other company in the city you will find that cares more about quality, honesty and integrity than us. Our services range from yearly maintenance to service and repair, as well full and complete installation of Furnaces, Boilers (Steam or Hot Water), Air Conditioning, Water Heaters and all indoor air quality products. Our service technicians, installation crews and supervisors come second to none in this field. Our experience comes from over 20 years of technical training, hands on experience and a unrivaled determination for excellence. We are always trying to better our service in by investing in new advancements in energy saving products and by having a steadfast belief in eco-friendly solutions. Our honest and trustworthy staff are here to help you make the best educated decision you can make by giving you all possible options and information so you make the right choice. By choosing Lakeview Heating and Cooling as your HVAC service provider in Chicago you are already half way there. We are on stand-by 24 hours a day 7 days a week with no extra charge for nights, weekends or holidays. When you think heating and cooling, think Lakeview....

Mr Duct Chicagoland

678  REVIEWS
Mr Duct Chicagoland

Upfront Pricing :) Locations in Barrington, Chicago, Glenview, Lake Forest, Lisle, Naperville and St. Charles. Servicing the Whole Chicagoland Area. Established in 2002. We are dedicated on providing excellent service.

Offers by Mr Duct Chicagoland on Angie's List

07/05/2018

COMPLETE RIPOFF I called with an issue on my AC unit. They gave me a window for a service call and ended up charging me triple the $65 for "labor" but nothing fixed. They said they'd get back to me that day with a price quote and that only the owner is authorized to do so. A day later I called back and was told to try again in an hour, which I did, and then to call later. A week and a rush job on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Compressior

05/30/2018

they don't call back when they say they will, they make appointments and then don't have them on their schedule, after the schedule issue is fixed Tom the owner calls up and tells me they can't install the exact pump needed because i purchased it myself even though his office manager very clearly told me they can. these guys are not good!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
change pump for radiant heating system

03/19/2018

Tom came by on a very brief moments notice to help me in an emergency situation. He identified the problem immediately and was able to resolve it. I can’t express how professional he was in all of his interactions. I would read his service and performance as absolutely exceptional. Cost was also incredibly beyond reasonable. Thank you Tom

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC issue

02/09/2018

Had a couple of small problems with the thermostat and adding a air return but all in all great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new HVAC and Air Conditioner

01/14/2018

The team were professional and did great work replacing my furnace and thermostat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced HVAC

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Furnace, Boiler, Air Conditioning Maintenance, Service and Repair, Complete Installations

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available