Know No Limits

Angie's List since October 2006

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

01/20/2012

I have been working out at Know No Limits for about 2 weeks now, and so far I like it a lot.  It's on the small side for gyms, but they use the space well.  They have a good selection of equipment including 4-5 treadmills, 5-6 elliptical machines, a few stationary bikes, a number of weight machines, and 2 free weights areas.  There is also a sauna, but I haven't tried that yet. Know No Limits is n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I moved to a new area and needed a place to exercise (especially in the winter when I don't run or bike outside).

09/01/2011

I like them because of the cleanliness and the staff is very friendly. I also like them because of the fact that it’s not crowded. The one thing that is above and beyond is their customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Know No Limits for fitness centre and fitness training. The last time I used their services was about six weeks ago. I use the gym, locker room and equipments there and I have also received fitness training form them in the past.

10/30/2006

Right down the street from a Cheetah Gym in Andersonville is Know No Limits, a very small gym with a range of equipment (treadmills, elliptical trainers, free weights, weight machines, bikes, etc.). Although this is a small gym, the atmosphere is wonderful. Everyone there is extremely nice and there to work out. This gym is by no means a place to ''be seen.'' I appreciated this low-key atmosphere ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It is a small, neighborhood gym in Andersonville with no joining fee and a very affordable monthly membership fee.

CATEGORY fitness center

Personal training, massage therapy, acupuncture, nutritional counseling, boxing, yoga, spinning & body cycling.