Klimatech Ltd.

A2 REVIEWS

Founded 2003

5154 N Elston Ave

Chicago, IL 60630

We started as a small team of HVAC technicians and we grew into a business specialized in all types of HVAC systems. We do installation, service and maintenance on forced air furnaces, boilers and radiant heating systems as well as all air conditioning units. We also, supply, install and service accessories like thermostats, whole house humidifiers, air cleaners and energy recovery units. We offer competitive rates for maintenance contracts, making sure your system operates properly at all times....

Heating and Air Conditioning (2)

09/16/2019

Good experience, reliable and honest and high quality work. they don take advantage of me, they were able to help me a lot especially on my furnace and repairs as well. they explained well on what will worked well for me. I have no issues with their work, at almost no charge. Highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and Air Conditioning System maintenance and repairs

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

09/16/2019

I wouldn't be more pleased. They were great people. They were easy to work with. They finished the job in a day. Everything was perfect. Price was very well. No complains.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the whole air conditioning unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2019

Metal ductwork installation and repairs; Furnace installation, service and repairs; Air conditioning systems installation, service and repairs; Thermostats installations and replacements; Humidifiers installation, service and repairs; Air filters installation, service and repairs; ERV units installation, service and repairs;