Junk Removal 911

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since October 2005

We have won Angie's List Super Service Award 7 years in a row. We are Chicagoland's Premier Junk Removal Service....

Suburban Seal Coating Inc.

Our off-season and year-round services include, but are not limited to Junk Removal (basement, garage and attack organizing) Small local moves and residential snow removal. (snow removal is limited service area including Palatine, Arlington Heights, Rolling Meadows and Mount Prospect.)

09/22/2020

They were punctual and very efficient. This was the 2nd time I hired them. Would hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed Furniture, Old TV, Old Printer, Chairs and Miscellaneous Items From Basement

CATEGORY hauling services

Thanks for calling - again. Glad we could help you.

09/14/2020

I had a broken commercial-style (i.e. heavy) treadmill that I needed removed from my home. These guys had the best price and were able to schedule a pick up right away. The crew arrived early (and called ahead to alert me), worked efficiently and carefully, and observed COVID protocols. I’d definitely work with them again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treadmill removal

CATEGORY hauling services,dance classes

Thanks for writing the review. Glad we could help you.

07/23/2020

I 100% recommend this company. I was overwhelmed by the task of emptying 57 years worth of junk from my mom's house. Junk Removal 911 to the rescue! Their estimate for the job was accurate and their prices are very reasonable. They arrived on time with a large crew and got the job done fast - like REALLY FAST! Everyone was both friendly and professional. Don't waste your time trying to do it yours...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hauling of junk from house being sold.

CATEGORY garbage collection,hauling services

11/10/2019

Went extremely well. They were punctual, friendly and very professional. Took care not to damage anything being removed nor the home. Great value.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removing misc. items from home

CATEGORY hauling services

Thanks for writing the review.

09/18/2019

Two men worked for over 2 hours. I am very pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out of basement, porch and old decking.

CATEGORY hauling services

Removal of junk, debris, furniture, appliances, yard waste, office machines, concrete, asphalt, dirt, sand, rocks, small demolition projects, storage unit clean-out, construction site clearing & parking lot clean-up.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover