John Coleman Real Estate- @properties

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since October 2013

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

John knows how to get the most money for your home, plain and simple. In fact, thats his specialty. A prestigious homeowner in the neighborhood, he knows the value of this area better than anyone. Selling a home is a decision you make not only for yourself, but for your family. Johns family is the most important thing to him, and he particularly values this part of your decision-making process. House-wise and data-smart, he knows you have to have built a house to know one. Rehabbed one to understand one. John has done both, and his experience lets him answer questions you didnt even know you had. He also knows that at any given moment during the selling process, youll need a voice of wisdom, reason and experience. And youll need it at your convenience. Real Estate is Johns full time job. There is no competition for his time and attention. You have it all. And you deserve it. Here are some points that might be worth noting. Multi-Million Dollar Producer & a Top Producing Agent I love what I do, and I believe it shows. I am passionate about my work, and it is a pleasure to be of service to my clients. Luckily, I feel like I have had some of the most amazing clients! In-depth Construction Experience - single-family homes, condo conversions/rehab. Take advantage of my knowledge of zoning, building materials, and general construction issues. It is my experience that I am an educator, a diplomat, and protector of my clients interest. My duties to you are confidentiality, disclosure, loyalty, obedience, accountability, skill and care! When was the last time you heard an agent talk about their duties to YOU? Top Service - I understand my clients requirements, and extremely knowledgeable about the market. I am focused on getting the best values for my clients! A member of the LGBT family. Professional, detail-oriented and customer service focused. AS a FULL time realtor, I am available to show property, meet clients as needed, and and respond quickly to your inquiries!...

NANCY PERLMAN

76  REVIEWS
NANCY PERLMAN

Since 2001, Nancy has been a Full-Time, Full-Service Realtor, serving Chicago Downtown, North and Northwest sides in addition to numerous nearby suburbs. Nancy believes that a successful career in the business is built on relationships, not transactions, and is committed to providing an “Exceptional Client Experience” through the ethical practice of Real Estate. YTD in 2019, Nancy's properties have been selling within an average of 6 days and at an average of 104% of List Price. She credits her impressive statistics to her utilization of 2 specific strategies: first, top-notch visual presentation through Staging and high-tech professional photography; and second, a specialized and effective Target Marketing approach. Her numbers speak for themselves and her awards and dozens of reviews from happy clients can be found on Angies List, Yelp and Google. For more information on how this target marketing approach works and to find out how you may be able to get more from the sale of your home, contact Nancy Perlman at Keller Williams Chicago O’Hare by calling 815-603-9242 or email nperlmanrealtor@gmail.com. Sellers can also message her here to receive her "ULTIMATE 57-POINT MARKETING PLAN" and a FREE copy of "The 90 Things You Can't Afford To Neglect When Selling Your Home".

Award 2019
Offers by NANCY PERLMAN on Angie's List

11/09/2013

It was definitely a positive experience. John was very knowledgeable, very flexible, and got us the prices that we wanted for the selling and the purchasing of both properties. Additionally, he was responsive to our calls when we had questions, and he never pressured us to make hasty decisions. Ultimately, he did a great job, and we would highly recommend his services to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He helped us sell our condo and purchase our new home.

11/09/2013

Everything went well. John was very tenacious in his search for a condo, and didn't give up until he found one that I liked. Furthermore, he worked hard to get me the asking price for the two-flat that I wanted and was always available whenever I had any questions or concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He helped me to sell a two-flat and to purchase a new condominium.

11/09/2013

They were pleasant to deal with, worked hard to find the home that we wanted, and were always available for questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped us to purchase a new home.

CATEGORY real estate agents

10 Years of Chicago and North Shore Experienced Real Estate Services Expert including buying, selling, investing, and Construction Consulting.

Ask for details.