JOE'S SEWER & PLUMBING

Angie's List since September 2007

Drain & Plumbing Services

Each plumber at Drain & Plumbing Services has been working in the industry for at least ten years and has extensive plumbing experience and knowledge. We offer great prices and provide guarantee on every job. We tackle small and big jobs and have all the resources available to us to eliminate your problem fast without compromising quality. Give us a call today for a free quote!

C

06/17/2011

I made a recent appointment for some more work, but he was a no show.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had used them previously.

CATEGORY plumbing

03/20/2009

The owner of the company came out within a few hours. He found a way to access my main sewer and get the water flowing again. He also used the camera to check for other issues. All for $250. He was helpful in deciding the best course of action to permanently solve my problem. I decided to put in a basement access that was larger to be able to totally clear the line and maintain it for $2600...much...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had multiple issues with what was suppose to be one of the best in Chicago come out (EZ Flow). They several reasons why they couldn't help me with the back up of water in my basement unless I had a certain access....which of course they were glad to put in for $3500 or camera my issue for $350...no rodding included. I wisely said forget it and went to Angie's List where I found Joe's Sewer & Plumbing.

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

09/20/2007

I live in an old building and I appreciate him. He really is professional and a very good, hard worker. He was on time and able to answer all of my questions. He saved me money by showing me different options as well. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took the old cast iron piping in my house that runs from the second floor to the first floor down for the sewer and installed new pvc plumbing. They also installed a catch basin as well.

CATEGORY plumbing