Joe's Expert Auto

Award winning....

MD Auto Solutions

22  REVIEWS
MD Auto Solutions

Located at 716 Grand Ave. Ingleside, IL 60041. We started our business servicing only Acura’s and Honda’s. Through the years our customers requested we work on their other vehicles they owned as well. Now we provide service for Domestics as well as Foreign cars. We saw how customers were being treated at the local dealerships. Customers were paying for work that wasn’t actually being done to the car and prices were unfair to the customer as well. He wanted to change all that to benefit the customer. Since Christoph's Automotive, and now known as MD Auto Solutions has been in business, they have won several awards for great service and satisfied customers, most recently they were recognized as one of the best shops in Chicagoland, by Chicago Magazine, and has also received recognition by Consumer's Checkbook. Our Top 3 Priorities: Quality We employ only ASE Certified technicians. Our technicians have an average of 20 years of experience in auto repair. Value We shop for different parts & help you choose the right application for you. We'll help prioritize your needs, & work with your extended warranty. Trust We've built our auto repair business on referrals. We build a lasting relationship with our clients, and we will do everything possible to earn your trust.

09/20/2017

Its a father and son operation and they are dependable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was just an oil change and general check up.

CATEGORY auto repair

06/22/2017

Their service is great. Their people is great. They are always great. I have not gone anywhere else so I can not compare price. I take my care their for all needs. They are very honest with you. They don't oversell you. As a woman, I totally trust going to them. It is a family owned. The father or son is always there. They are friendly and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did an oil change.

CATEGORY auto repair

06/15/2017

Absolutely the BEST! I will not take my car anywhere else!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairs on my car.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,car inspections

02/13/2017

Their really good that's why we used them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I just bought a used car and so they did sort of they fixed up everything that was wrong with it.

CATEGORY auto repair,car sales

11/14/2016

Great - they gave great advice on my purchase and on future maintenance.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Purchased new tires and had them put on

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Auto installation, repair, replacement and maintenance includes cv joint, brakes, clutch, electric, batteries, starting, charging, diagnostics, exhaust, heating and air conditioning, oil change, steering, suspension, alignment, tires, balancing, vehicle inspection, towing, radiator & driveshaft.

Auto body & paint repairs & internal transmission repairs.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover