JHR Colors Your World Corp

A19 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2012

jhr@jhrcolorsyourworldcorp.com

Chicago, IL 60630

JHR Colors Your World Corp, previously known as New World Pro Painting, Inc., opened its doors in 2004. However, we are building a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. As we've grown, we've been careful not to compromise our commitment to quality. And, our sense of pride is apparent in every project we complete. Our quality craftsmanship will satisfy the most discriminating tastes and our affordable pricing will surprise even the most frugal budget. Our one on one service is our dedication to your vision. We look forward to speaking with you and understand that this investment in your home is an investment in your future. Do not hesitate to phone or e-mail us directly to schedule a time to meet....

Interior Painting (16)Plaster (9)Exterior Painting (5)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)Drywall (1)

02/09/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a painting deal with them. At the time, the company was called New World Painting. I had called them repeatedly on the number listed on Angie's List and never received a call back. I finally noticed that they were trying to contact me through Angie's List. By that point, I had started looking for other companies. Since then, the phone numbers have changed and I just didn't want to deal with a company that was going through those types of changes, so I had decided to cancel. .

D

12/21/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for 4 room of interior painting. He wanted to charge an additional $70 to drive to my home because he said it would take an hour to get there. I decided not to work with and and I received a refund from Angie's List.

09/11/2015

Juan Ramirez was able to come out for an estimate and schedule the work quickly. His prices were comparable to other estimates. The quality of the work was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired plaster in kitchen ceiling. Painted kitchen ceiling, bathroom ceiling, dining room (10x10) walls and bedroom (11x13) walls.

CATEGORY drywall, plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2015

06/29/2015

Juan is great to work with! Very responsive and professional, and the price was very reasonable. He and his crew painted our entire house (two stories + basement) in a little less than a week. They even worked late into the evening a couple of nights to ensure that the job was completed by the promised date. We are very happy with the end result and we will recommend Juan and his crew to our frien...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Juan and his crew did a complete paint job on a house we just bought. They did the job in an extremely timely manner, and did excellent work.

CATEGORY plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2015

08/12/2013

On time everyday. Cleaned up at the end of each day. Ceiling was very bad peeling , cracks you name it. Now looks new. Paint job was great. Professional, respectful crew. Will hire and recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster and paint.

CATEGORY plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2013

07/10/2013

He met with me at the condo to over the scope of work, he is very professional and easy to work with. He was also, VERY accommodating as I only had a day or 2 in between renters and he got the job done! He is very fair regarding price and his work is perfect! I will continue to use him for all our rental properties and I will have him paint in my own home as soon as there is a need. He has my full...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Juan and his crew painted a few of our condos that we rent out, he was very thorough and did a great job. They were quick and very efficient, they did a great job plastering over holes and the paint was impeccable!

CATEGORY plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2013

07/10/2013

It went very well. Juan is very willing to work with you on price and is very fair. His work is professional and he can be trusted in your home. He is reliable and good at what he does.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sand and paint exterior fence, also paints interior walls.

CATEGORY plastering, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2013

04/06/2011

Decent, not bad, not good. They did the work in a timely fashion, and were thorough. Weeks later, after we did the painting and some other finish work we were not as impressed with the work as at first glance. The painting, etc. revealed flaws in their work that weren't visible at first. Less importantly, but aggravatingly, they left food and food wrappers all over the place.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Taping, mudding, and sanding new drywall other contractors put up, and some plaster repair work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2011

07/08/2008

Humberto did a great job, was very reasonable, and trustworthy. He was clean, neat, and fastidious!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New World Painting came to our home and painted the entire interior, dry walled the basement, and tiled the fireplace.

CATEGORY interior painters

Painting – Interior & Exterior. Kitchen Cabinets restoration. Plastering. Drywall. Remodeling – & Bathroom. Wallpaper Removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover