JHR Colors Your World Corp

A19 REVIEWS

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2012

jhr@jhrcolorsyourworldcorp.com

Chicago, IL 60630

JHR Colors Your World Corp, previously known as New World Pro Painting, Inc., opened its doors in 2004. However, we are building a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. As we've grown, we've been careful not to compromise our commitment to quality. And, our sense of pride is apparent in every project we complete. Our quality craftsmanship will satisfy the most discriminating tastes and our affordable pricing will surprise even the most frugal budget. Our one on one service is our dedication to your vision. We look forward to speaking with you and understand that this investment in your home is an investment in your future. Do not hesitate to phone or e-mail us directly to schedule a time to meet....

Interior Painting (16)Plaster (9)Exterior Painting (5)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)Drywall (1)

08/04/2019

Juan is great to work with. He has done two projects for me and both times has been responsive and easy to schedule with. His team is efficient and clean. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patching and painting

CATEGORY plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed], A pleasure to work with you.
D

08/07/2017

Juan was confused about who he was calling and reset inspection twice. Then he never gave me a bid even though i gave him my card with my email and phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting bid

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

06/22/2017

Excellent. Everything looks great and they ensured that we were satisfied with the work before leaving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have some walls touched up prior to selling our condo. JHR did a fantastic job and ensured that everything looked perfect. Would definitely hire again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

03/20/2017

JHR Colors did a great job. I would definitely hire Juan and his crew again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint entire 3 bedroom condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2016

11/15/2016

JHR Colors Your World provided an estimate and started work quickly as this was end of season for exterior painting. They power-washed, scraped and painted multiple coats depending on surface (new primed door, metal garage door, exterior walls, window frame, etc. My neighbor says the garage looks brand new and I agree!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my garage painted. The paint on one side of the garage was badly deteriorated, so a lot of preparation was needed.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

09/19/2016

JHR did a very professional quality job. Juan showed up with multiple painters and got the job done efficiently and with good quality. He was able to accommodate hard to reach areas in a tall stairwell. After the initial job was complete, I retained his services for additional interior painting. He was very willing to work within my tight move-in schedule. He was a pleasure to work with, and I wil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior wall and trim/baseboard/door painting of multiple rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2016

01/27/2016

These guys were great.  The paid attention to details and fixed things I overlooked and made my place look great using top quality paint/primer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They prepared, plastered, sanded and painted my condo

CATEGORY plastering, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2016

Thank you Mr {Member's name removed}, was a great experience to work for you. Juan

01/15/2016

Juan was very responsive and helpful.  We are undertaking a huge project with a complete renovation of a 2 flat.  After being quoted ridiculous prices by other painters Juan with Colors Your World was very helpful and reasonable.  He and his assistant did a great job in painting the upper unit and main hallway.  I will definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted a large apartment and hallway in 2 flat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2016

Thank you Mr [Member Name Removed], for the opportunity to work for you. Juan We are at your service

12/23/2015

They were great! On time, great work product and nice demeanor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New World Pro Painting painted my hallway, kitchen and living room.

CATEGORY plastering, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2015

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed], we are at your service

10/17/2015

Juan did an AMAZING job, paid great attention to detail, and finished on-time!  He showed up, gave me an estimate, started on a Tuesday and finished on Thursday.  All I had to do was pick out the colors and hand over a spare key! Note that I did not find NWP on Angie's List.  Rather Juan was personally recommended by a close friend and colleague (so that made hiring him easy and stress-free.)  I n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted my entire townhouse basically (everything except bedrooms and bathrooms).

CATEGORY plastering, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2015

Thank youuuuu Mrs [Member Name Removed] your feed back and your highly recomendation and trust, it was a pleasure to work for your, and we are here at your service. Sincerelly: Juan H Ramirez

Painting – Interior & Exterior. Kitchen Cabinets restoration. Plastering. Drywall. Remodeling – & Bathroom. Wallpaper Removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover