JHR Colors Your World Corp

A 23 Reviews

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2012

jhr@jhrcolorsyourworldcorp.com

Chicago, IL 60630

JHR Colors Your World Corp, previously known as New World Pro Painting, Inc., opened its doors in 2004. However, we are building a reputation for quality work with each satisfied customer. As we've grown, we've been careful not to compromise our commitment to quality. And, our sense of pride is apparent in every project we complete. Our quality craftsmanship will satisfy the most discriminating tastes and our affordable pricing will surprise even the most frugal budget. Our one on one service is our dedication to your vision. We look forward to speaking with you and understand that this investment in your home is an investment in your future. Do not hesitate to phone or e-mail us directly to schedule a time to meet....

interior painting (18)plaster (9)house painting (5)drywall repair (5)home remodeling (2)

10/16/2020

turned out very well- looks good and iimproved the look of the room considerably. Luis was professional,neat and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cover an old acoustic tile ceiling with drywall and painted it

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

10/08/2020

We had a great experience with JHR Paint and would definitely recommend them. We needed our kitchen cabinets painted in a hurry before listing our condo for sale. Juan responded quickly with a quote and answered our questions thoroughly. We asked to see a sample of what the finished cabinets would look like and he offered to stop by to show us. We loved the finish so we asked to schedule ASAP and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

09/30/2020

Luis and Ariel showed up on time, did a professional job and were neat and careful. The results exceeded my expectation. I would hire JHR again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install drywall to cover an old tile ceiling and paint the ceiling

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2020

C

09/03/2020

I have used Juan several times for other projects and it actually worked out well. With each successful project completed, I became more confident that he could take on more projects and added responsibilities. It’s the added responsibility that did not work out very well. His business model is a professional painter and he does that quite well. His technicians did a very nice job painting my cabi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, patching, and installation of toilet

CATEGORY drywall,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

08/04/2019

Juan is great to work with. He has done two projects for me and both times has been responsive and easy to schedule with. His team is efficient and clean. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patching and painting

CATEGORY drywall,plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

Thank you Mrs [Member Name Removed], A pleasure to work with you.
D

08/07/2017

Juan was confused about who he was calling and reset inspection twice. Then he never gave me a bid even though i gave him my card with my email and phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting bid

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

06/22/2017

Excellent. Everything looks great and they ensured that we were satisfied with the work before leaving.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have some walls touched up prior to selling our condo. JHR did a fantastic job and ensured that everything looked perfect. Would definitely hire again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

03/20/2017

JHR Colors did a great job. I would definitely hire Juan and his crew again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint entire 3 bedroom condo.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2016

11/15/2016

JHR Colors Your World provided an estimate and started work quickly as this was end of season for exterior painting. They power-washed, scraped and painted multiple coats depending on surface (new primed door, metal garage door, exterior walls, window frame, etc. My neighbor says the garage looks brand new and I agree!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my garage painted. The paint on one side of the garage was badly deteriorated, so a lot of preparation was needed.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2016

09/19/2016

JHR did a very professional quality job. Juan showed up with multiple painters and got the job done efficiently and with good quality. He was able to accommodate hard to reach areas in a tall stairwell. After the initial job was complete, I retained his services for additional interior painting. He was very willing to work within my tight move-in schedule. He was a pleasure to work with, and I wil...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior wall and trim/baseboard/door painting of multiple rooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2016

Painting – Interior & Exterior. Kitchen Cabinets restoration. Plastering. Drywall. Remodeling – & Bathroom. Wallpaper Removal.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover