j&jcontrucion&renovation.inc

A3 REVIEWS

2330 s sprin

Chicago, IL 60623

773 443 0289....

Roofing (2)Concrete Pouring and Repair (2)Siding (1)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (1)Masonry (1)

09/19/2019

J&J Construction & Renovation Inc did a good job at my house. He did my roofing and gutters from my home. The price was reasonable and he helped me a lot on this project. I personally recommend J&J Construction & Renovation Inc and I will hire him for my future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing and gutters

CATEGORY roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

09/19/2019

J&J construction is a good company. I definitely recommend them for Tuckpointing brick or cinderblock masonry , concrete pouring or repair, wood porch work, replacing lintels and any roofing needs. Jose will give you a good price and will schedule quickly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use J&J construction often for various projects, I manage 18 apartment buildings on the north side of Chicago and they often come in at the lowest estimate so we work with them a lot and they do good quality work quickly and clean up.

CATEGORY concrete repair, masonry, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

09/05/2019

Excellent Workmanship Adhered totally to Contract Terms Highly Recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Concrete; Siding; Total Bathroom Upgrade

CATEGORY concrete repair, siding, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2019