Jan Hardwood Flooring

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2006

Not Rated| 7 Reviews

5 employees. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges....

Creations Leon Hardwood Floor

Welcome to Creations Leon Hardwood Floor, we are proud to have 16 years of experience working with Hardwood floors. We provide great service in Sales, Installations, Sanding, Stain, Repairs and Refinish. Our services have been recognized as high quality from our previous clients.

05/31/2011

good experience so far.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received an estimate from Jan for repairing my hardwood floor. We had a water leak in the bathroom and a small area was damaged and the floor needs to be placed. Jan is very nice and was able to give me an estimate of what it would cost to fix . he was also nice enough to tell me that insurance may cover it. i am just trying to decide if this is something we are going to fix now or in a few months. but Jan was great. When the time comes to fix this we will be using him.

05/05/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received an estimate from Jan for repairing my hardwood floor. we had a water leak in the bathroom and a small area was damaged and the floor needs to be placed. Jaan was very nice and was able to give me an estimate of what it would cost to fix . he was also nice enough to tell me that insurance may cover it. i am just trying to decide if this is something we are going to fix now or in a few months. but Jan was great.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair

03/02/2011

It took a bit to get hold of Jan, but once I did the job went very quickly. First day sanded and applied initial varnish coat. The next two days were quick trips to apply additional coats. It looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished small hardwood entry area.

08/17/2010

They did a great job and were very easy to work with from beginning to end. There was a small change needed (forgot to tell them to do the railing) - they did it with no problem and no extra charge.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jan's team refinished our hardwood floors of our new home. It included one full floor of our house, an upstairs hallway, the treads on an open wood staircase, and a full staircase and railing.

07/26/2010

My interaction was fine, but I didn't end up going with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out to give me a quote for hard wood floor refinishing throughout my whole hosue.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair