Horan Glass Block and Window Inc

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since January 2008

Horan Glass Block & Windows is in it's 35th year. We offer good products at reasonable prices. Visa, Mastercard & Discover. Additional email - stormdoctor@verizon.net. Family owned and operated for over 30 Plus years. We have a low overhead, so prices remain competitive. Sales persons are NOT paid by commission. We are a Clear Ridge merchant for 33 years, and we never compromise quality for cost...

AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc

Specialists in masonry restoration and building preservation since 1954. Licensed masons. Thousands of references. Fully Insured. Free written quotation for work in writing. Extensive knowledge of all aspects of masonry restoration work: mortar repair; parapet wall rebuilding; lintel replacement; chimneys; cleaning, caulking and sealing; and terra cotta/GFRC work. We are just as comfortable fixing your landmarked 100-year-old home as we are grinding, tuckpointing and sealing your 50-unit condominium building. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No extra charge for after-hours service. 65 years of continuous service. Preferred mason contractor of architects and structural engineers. Very informative website found at www.AAA1Masonry.com. Send all inquiries to Info@AAA1Masonry or Robert@AAA1Masonry.com

Offers by AAA-1 Masonry & Tuckpointing Inc on Angie's List

03/21/2018

They did respond to initial inquiry and said they would come out and look at windows and provide me with an estimate. They did neither and failed to make further contact with me. I live 2 blocks from where they’re located and try to support local business but not this time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted horan for an estimate to replace glass block windows

08/30/2017

Had a great experience with Horan. I original basement windows that were almost 80 years old and had a metal frame attached to the brick. They did a great job replacing them with energy efficient windows. I ended up going with four sliders for ventilation and two glass block.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
six basement windows replaced

CATEGORY windows,glass block

02/27/2017

Easy process - quote and scheduling were handled over email. Estimate was received quickly. Quality of work was great and the contractor that was sent was very friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced four cracked & broken glass blocks in bathroom window.

09/19/2016

The quote was the lowest I found and the window is beautiful! The installer did tell me I had to caulk the outside of the new glass block window as it's necessary, but not something they do. I was a little surprised by this, but perhaps this is common practice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Glass block window

12/16/2015

Horan Glass Block and Window did a great job.  Both windows look good, they worked with us on scheduling to beat the bad weather and the installation was very professional.  We had a ton of questions which they answered with patience.  I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One glass block window was completely replaced and the other was repaired.

CATEGORY glass block

Sales & Installation Of Replacement Windows, Doors, Glass Block, Provia & Albany Doors, Bertch Kitchen & Bath Cabinetry Sales.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover