Hardwood Flooring Andrei

A15 REVIEWS

Founded 2019

7200 N Ridge Blvd

Chicago, IL, 60645

We believe in putting in the right time and abilities into each project! When we do that, it makes our customers know how important their business is to us. We love building relationships and understand that when we do it right the first time, we will always get a call for your next project! Give us a call!...

Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (15)Flooring Sales and Installation (1)

11/19/2019

I hired Andrei to refinish the oak floors in my 90 year-old Bungalow. Given the home's age, there were a decent amount of repairs/patches that needed to be addressed - Andrei did a great job on the repairs. As for staining the floors, I had a specific look I was trying to achieve. I shared some reference pictures with Andrei and he was able to match them exactly. I couldn't have asked for a better...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2019

11/11/2019

It went extremely well. He came by and provided a quote he even helped me move furniture without charging me extra! He went above any beyond for me and he takes great pride in his work. I would highly recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanding and refinishing of hardwood floors in my living room and bedroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

10/22/2019

Andrei was very professional and was good at giving suggestions. He was very attentive to every detail. The floors look great! I will defiantly hire him again and recommend him to friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood floors throughout the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

10/02/2019

EXCELLENT! After sanding through layers of old paint we discovered the floor was maple and not oak. Andrei did a beautiful job restoring the maple and used a clear finish to let the beauty of the wood show through. He also sanded the scratches and old finish from the maple butcher block counter in the kitchen and finished with a clear finish and the counter is marvelous. Highly recommended. Will d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom floor refinishing and butcher block refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

10/02/2019

It went excellent! They were very responsive and punctual. They worked quickly and efficiently and also cleaned up well after themselves. I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished our bedroom floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

07/17/2019

AMAZING. I did not think it could be done but Andrei did it and PERFECTLY!!!! He is extremely knowledgeable, very professional, trustworthy and his work is high quality. This was a tough job. Starting with my stairs were a odd size so he basically had to rebuild the structure of existing stairs. Then with his guidance we decided to use real wood on the stairs and engineered on first floor. And in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet removed & new hardwood laid on stairs and first floor (engineered wood) plus staining to match both existing wood on second floor and new engineered wood.

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2019

07/03/2019

Andrei did an excellent job replacing damaged floor boards, so the entire floor looks new again. He is very communicative, punctual, neat, kept me informed during the job and did a very professional job. I would definitely hire him again and recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair water damage wood laminate flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

07/01/2019

It went well. We had to be out of the house for only a short period of time while everything dried. There was little residual odor so we were able to return once floors dried. What I really appreciate is that Andrei called us a few days later to follow up on how we liked the floors. We appreciate his attentiveness to the job and his knowledge to do the job well. Thank you Andrei. We'll definitely ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have engineered hardwood floors that were very worn. Andrei assessed the damage and gave us a reasonable quote. He arrived on time, paid close attention to details and did a good job. He had to fill the deep scratches, hand sand the floor, varnish and buff the floors. The floors are smooth and look so much better.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

06/26/2019

Andrei did a fantastic job refinishing our floors. He started the job early, was very communicative during the process, and did some extra repairs to broken boards as well. He had a very good price per square foot, and I would highly recommend him to anyone. You can tell he takes great pride in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had about 1000 sq feet of hardwood refinished.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

06/13/2019

Andrei is on punctual, does what he says he'll do, communicates very well, does beautiful work, and is easy to have in the house. This was a very big job and he tended to it like this is his own house. Our flooring is beautiful!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish hardwood in kitchen and family room. Install new hardwood in foyer, LR, DR, powder room, and remove carpet from stairs and refinish the existing hardwood stairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2019