HandiCo Inc

• Trade License Authority
  • Chicago Home Repair License

2205 W Armitage Ave

Chicago, IL 60647

For almost 20 years, HandiCo is the Chicago neighborhood handyman that people trust the most. HandiCo is a referral-based company that provides hourly service or quoted jobs to meet your needs. 12 Employees. May use subs for special projects such as roofing. Cost is determined by the job. Additional E-mail: info@handicoinc.com. Additional services: Roofing, Gutter Heating Coils, Fencing, Gutter Cleaning & Repair, Ceiling Fans, Tiling, Grout, Caulk, Concrete, Countertops, Doors, Lighting, Windows, Plaster, Sewer Rodding, Drain Rodding, Handyman...

handyman (491)electrical (116)plumbing (95)drywall repair (93)interior painting (77)door (73)lighting (61)woodworking (57)ceiling fan installation (36)tile installation (31)home remodeling (30)deck cleaning (26)

10/06/2019

Great company all around. Demond did a fantastic job with our minor lighting project. Everything looks perfect. I wouldn't hesitate to hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install wall sconce; swap out vanity lights in master bathroom

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2019

D

07/26/2019

We have used this company five or six times before over the last few years. Each time they got more and more difficult to deal with. We had good experiences with the workers but terrible experiences with the office people. Very unprofessional and unresponsive to even setting up a service call. We won’t use them ever again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Small home repairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

D

07/15/2019

After my building had a power shut down for a maintenance issue (while I was out of town), I returned to a ceiling fan and a pendant light not working. Both had been installed by HandiCo several years ago, so I thought of them first as I had been very pleased. After I emailed them, describing the issues, they got back to me right away. "Mike" said, "Rates are $96/hr, three hour minimum plus materi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a ceiling fan and a pendant light repaired

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

04/08/2019

This was first time using HandiCo, and I was very pleased with their responsiveness, professionalism and the quality of work done. Previously had used neighborhood handyman, who is very inexpensive, but the work is poor. I do not use him anymore and HandiCo was recommended by a neighbor. I am lining up more jobs that need to be done and definitely will use HandiCo again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to replace storm door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2019

03/11/2019

Handyman was punctual and worked quickly. I was really pleased with his work. It was solid job and aesthetically pleasing as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical conduit, junction box, and motion detector light install

CATEGORY electrician

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

02/25/2019

I have used HandiCo Inc. for many jobs and they always do fantastic work. They offer complete perfection. Each job has been completed with true excellence. Their people are always on time and get the job done perfectly with no time wasted. No matter what I ask them to do, they have no problem doing it-and I have asked them to some difficult jobs. I have also asked them to do some small jobs. It do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, fixing a stove fan, redoing the bottom of a wall, electrical work, fixing the doors on a wardrobe, and many other jobs.

CATEGORY drywall,electrician,handyman service,lighting,plastering,remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2019

02/12/2019

Handico responded quickly to my online inquiry. After exchanging a few emails to get the details down, we had something scheduled and the job was completed just a few days after I contacted them. Andrew arrived during the promised window of time in the afternoon and was easy to work with. We're happy with the work that was done and would definitely hire again the next time something comes up. The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed insulation installed in a wall, followed by a drywall patch, and a vent.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,insulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2019

08/13/2018

Fantastic. Demond arrived on time, was efficient and knowledgeable about everything that had to be done. The company allowed 3 hours for him to complete the work; he finished in 2 hours and 45 minutes and I was charged just for the time he worked.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A myriad of work: a little plumbing, a little carpentry, a little general handyman odd jobs.

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2018

07/11/2018

The work was excellent. They did high quality work, on time and everything was done correctly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided a handyman services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2018

04/10/2018

Demond was excellent. He arrived on time and addressed the issues I had in an efficient and professional way. Would hire again for other projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2018

Handyman, Electrical, Faucets and Fixtures, Carpentry, General, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Drywall, Interior & Exterior Painting, Deck Sealing, Staining, Repair, & Maintenance, Pressure Washing

Hardwood floors, appliance repair, built-ins.

Check, Visa, MasterCard