Guardian Heating & Cooling Service

Founded 1953 • Angie's List since November 2002

Additional contact name - Ms Andrea Lange. Additional DBA - Guardian Heating & Cooling Service Inc. Family owned & operated....

All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning

All Temp is Chicago's heating, cooling and home comfort company. We provide top-notch sales, service, repair and maintenance at the most competitive prices.We are family-owned since 1938. We have more than 85 employees. We do not use sub contractors. Always feel free to call us with your questions or for sales and service. We provide a free in-home estimate should you need a new a/c or furnace. Call 1-800-All-Temp for information, or one of our local #s listed here. (630) 783-0455, (630) 369-7150, (773) 588-6500, (312) 284-5500, (708) 395 4810, (312) 421-0065, (847) 441-5521, (630) 369-7150, (630) 783-0455, (630) 810-1888. We are at your service 24/7. Ask for Mike Clark, Erin Wayda or Rick Jacobs. See website for additional service area. Award winning.

Award 2019
Offers by All Temp Heating & Air Conditioning on Angie's List

09/13/2018

It went well. I've been using them for the past 30 years. I'd recommend them. They are very professional, on time, do a great job, are very responsive and fairly priced.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They serviced my air conditioning unit.

08/30/2018

Scheduler was very friendly and honest about when we'd actually have someone come out. The tech was prompt, did the work quickly, helped explain the situation and suggested some ways to improve the condition of the units. Overall very pleased!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair on Fujitsu Wall Unit

02/20/2018

Crew arrived on time and completed the job in a timely manner. Crew was courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two furnaces

12/24/2017

WONDERFUL! I couldn't ask for better service. The part was blown, but the technician thought it might be under warranty. He called the manufacturer to check and indeed it was. This save me at least $1,500. The part was ordered and the estimate for the labor was $1,800. After getting back to the office, I received a call that the part was actually in their warehouse and I could get it installed ASA...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On the first cold day of the season, I woke up to my air ducts blowing cold air. The heat worked the night before so I knew something was wrong. I called Guardian (who I use for all my HVAC needs) and they sent someone out right away. It turns out the heating coils on my rooftop heating/cooling unit cracked and needed to be replaced.

07/31/2017

I CALLED SEVERAL COMPANIES WHO CLAIMED THEY DID NOT SERVICE MY AREA GUARDIAN WAS ONE OF THEM BUT WHEN I WAS RUNNING OUT OF OPTIONS I CALLED BACK AND THEY MADE AN EXCEPTION. VERY PLEASED NO PROBLEMS AS OF YET IN FACT SOMETIMES I GET TO COLD.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REMOVED OLD AIR CONDITIONER UNIT AND INSTALLED NEW AC.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Water heaters, heating & AC.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check, American Express