GATEWAY AUTO SVC

Founded 1800 • Angie's List since June 2010

Gateway Auto Service, with three convenient Chicago locations, is legendary for providing the best full service auto care in the Chicagoland area.Gateway is dedicated to quality service and a level of professionalism unsurpassed in the industry...

Eliot's Complete Auto Repair Shop

Repairing cars since 1986. State of the art repair facility with the latest diagnostic equipment and the latest alingnment equipment. YOU get 2 guarantees not seen anywhere else.. #1) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 30 days and I'll give you all your money back. #2) If you are not completely 100% satisfied, come back within 17 days and I'll buy your car. But there are more reasons to use my shop: 3. You may use one of my FREE loaner cars while your car is serviced. 4. 95% of the time your car will be finished the day you drop it off. 5. YOU will be called before any repairs are done to your car, or the repairs are FREE. 6. 24/7 towing by calling Jorge at 773-494-0169 7. I'm 1 1/2 block walk to the CTA Addison El stop. 8. If you can find another shop in the area with more testimonials than I have, I'll give you $500.00! 9. 100% of the parts I use meet or exceed your manufacturer's specifications. 10. If you find another shop with guarantees equal or better than mine I'll give you $500.00!

08/09/2017

I drove there, since it's only a block from my house. I pulled in and asked if they could work on it yesterday, they said yes. I said well, if it's only going to be a couple of hours, then I'm going to go to lunch and come back and if it's ready that's fine; and that's what happened. They were right on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They changed the oil and filter. They did a general check up because I'm going to be taking a trip and I wanted to make sure everything was working properly. There was a nail in one tire, so they did pull the nail and plug/repair the tire.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires,car inspections

09/23/2013

They were really friendly. They really expedited it because I told them I had to be somewhere. They were done in 30-40 minutes. My husband usually takes the car so I didn't compare the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Gateway Auto Service.

CATEGORY auto repair

Services Whatever your auto service needs, Gateway Auto Service can handle it expertly. We truly do it all and ALL JOBS ARE GUARANTEED! If your car is not drivable, we can help you with a tow as well. For your convenience we offer the following: •Walk-ins welcome •Appointments available •Early Bird & Night Drop Check-in •Same-Day service in most cases •Rental Cars •Time-saver Auto Service WHAT KIND OF CARS DO WE SERVICE? Pretty much every kind! •Imports •Domestic •Fleet

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Visa