Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning

B 2351 Reviews

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since February 2002

5701 W 73rd St

Chicago, IL 60638

Four Seasons Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing began as a father-son business operating out of a Chicago garage in 1971. They went from home to home repairing furnaces and air conditioners with the goal of offering their customers honest and competent service. No extra charge for 24 hr emergency service. Additional contacts: Chicago 773-413-1505 & 773-413-1028, South suburbs 708-406-3002, Southwest suburbs 815-306-2471, West suburbs 630-210-3352, North & Northwest 847-201-3222 , Northwest Indiana 219-228-8606, and (866) 444-2404. Additional emails - cs@fourseasons-chicago.com, customer.service@fourseasons-chicago.com, fs@fourseasons-chicago.com. Additional fax numbers- 773-284-9484, 847-783-0400. Additional contact names - David Musial. Additional DBAs - Four Seasons Heating, Air Conditioning and Plumbing, Four Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., Four Seasons Heating & Air....

hvac repair (2159)plumbing (142)water heater repair and installation (124)air duct cleaning (98)electrical (28)drain cleaning (15)gas leak repair (14)dryer vent cleaning (8)chimney cap repair (6)sewer cleaning (2)insulation (14)

11/26/2020

fast freindly service...agent came out and gave me a price then helped me find a discount they were fast and great with the repairs and i really appreciate getting my furnace done right . they will be on my call list for a cleaning and checkup every year from now on

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
furnace needed cleaning and repair work

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2020

11/26/2020

The young man who did the work was very friendly and conscientious. He showed me that I need a new humidifier filter which I had complete overlooked. Excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had my furnace inspected for winter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/26/2020

11/25/2020

Fantastic - tech checked system, replaced filters and made recommendations for how to clean the lines on the humidifier

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
System maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

Thank you for taking time of your day to share your great experience. Our staff will be happy to hear your kind words. Have a nice day!

11/25/2020

The technician was wonderful. He explained everything that I could do to to save money on future annual furnace check-ups, and he answered all of my questions clearly and thoroughly. He was both professional and polite. Today's service was provided free of charge as a courtesy to me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual furnace cleaning and check-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

Thanks for sharing such wonderful feedback. We're glad that the technician was able to provide the best recommendations and share his knowledge with you. We look forward to continue providing service for you. Have a great day!

11/25/2020

Amazing professional service start to finish. Got a text this morning with the name of our technician. He called a short time later to let me know he was 20 minutes away. He showed up 20 minutes later, and got right to work. Found some issues, explained my options, and took the actions I wanted. Worked quickly and efficiently. We used them last summer for our A/C as well and were equally thrilled ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace maintenance and minor repair

11/25/2020

The service was very good except for the clean up. The technician's hands were quite dirty and left marks on the walls by the vents. He only cleaned about 50% of the walls that hand black finger and hand prints.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air Duct Cleaning

CATEGORY air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2020

11/25/2020

Anthony was timely and professional. He was thorough and accurate. We used other companies and always call Four Seasons as they seemed to be the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual heating maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2020

11/22/2020

The second team sent in to redo the duct work were beyond excellent, They were knowledgeable as to what needed to be done and then did the work quietly, cleaning up after they completed the work. I would highly recommend those two young men for any work I or anyone else needed to be done. I wish they had been assigned the entire job from the very onset.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild the return air duct, as it was not converted correctly by the initial installation of the new furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

We can't thank you enough for the amazing review! I'm so glad to hear our installers did a wonderful job. If you need anything else or have any questions, please don't hesitate on giving us a call. We're always here to help.

11/22/2020

The Four Season technical was prompt, thorough, polite and worn his mask and shoe protectors. He advised big the steps that he would perform And pricing. He left the area completely clean when he was done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual furnace maintenance

COST $89.95

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2020

Wow, thank you very much for the wonderful review. It'[Member Information Removed] always good to hear how the service was and so happy to hear it went well and made sure everyone was protected. We truly appreciate your business and time. Have a good day!

11/21/2020

FABULOUS! very professionial and followed COVID guidelines to a T! Agent was very polite and went above and beyond. Very pleased. customer number 0425661

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual cleaning and service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2020

Heating & Air Conditioning Sales & Installation. Furnaces. Heat Pumps. Boilers. Humidifiers. Attic Insulation. Air Duct Cleaning. Plumbing Repair. Water Tanks. Water Heaters. Sewer Line Cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check