FABIAN & SON HEATING AND COOLING

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

6253 N Milwaukee Ave

Chicago, IL 60646

Established in 1989, Fabian & Son Heating and Cooling serves the north side of Chicago. We design and install a wide range of HVAC products and provide quality service, repair and maintenance. Our comprehensive understanding of your system's engineering enables us to keep your system running trouble-free for as long as possible. With flexible scheduling, we offer service of the highest quality to customers with homes, condos, apartments and companies that manage residential investment properties. Please visit our official website for more information! www.fshvac.com...

Heating and Air Conditioning (44)

12/23/2019

I gave them as much detail as possible on what I tried to do to fix my furnace and he pinpointed what problem had the highest chance of being the culprit. Mike showed the problem with my motor and helped me learn a little more about my furnace. Very, very helpful and scheduling was a breeze. It was like working with a friend. A+ service and I'm very happy I chose them via recommendations from frie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New blower motor for furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2019

D

11/09/2019

From the onset, the tech was unprepared, either because he came that way or was not informed of what was necessary. I called to have two services done. First, I needed service on three furnaces for my multi-unit building (one unit which I live in). Second, I wanted a smart thermostat installed, and specifically informed the person who took my call I would likely need a new wire pulled since my the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace service and installation of a smart themostat

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

08/12/2019

Fabian always does an excellent job although they are not the cheapest their work is fairly priced and meets the need of whatever heating or cooling problem occurs. A recent job was running duct-work from a basement unit to an updated disability accessible bathroom. The job was professionally done and cleverly concealed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fabian & Son has done work for me over the past 15 years everything from installing to checking the forced air heating and cooling systems in a small commercial building.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the GREAT review! We look forward to working with you again for all your future HVAC needs. Mike Fabian Fabian & Son

07/22/2019

I called Sunday AM to report that my A/C was not working anymore. Both the Furnace and the Fan on the Condensor was running, but we were getting no cold air. Mike called back later that morning and let me know that he would get someone over in the afternoon ASAP. The Tech was here right around 3 and was able to diagnose and repair the defective capacitor quickly. By about 3:30 pm, cold air was flo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency Central A/C Unit Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for the GREAT REVIEW! We look forward to working with you again for all your future HVAC needs. Mike Fabian Fabian & Son

04/06/2019

Excellent would not use anyone else. Small family business so everything is done with special attention.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Heating system and Hot water boilers for 2 flat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

Thank you for the GREAT review [Member Name Removed]! We look forward to working with you for all your future HVAC needs. Mike Fabian

04/03/2019

Couldn't be happier with the ways things always go--on time, good work, fair pricing, and a great level of confidence in things being done right and not being taken to the cleaners.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of AC capacitor, replacement of air handler motor run capacitor, routine maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the GREAT review! We look forward to servicing al your future HAVAC needs! Mike Fabian

01/24/2019

Everything went great. We had an appointment at 9:15am and Mario and another technician(sorry did not get his name) who was training arrived on time. Before replacing the humidifier, Mario discovered that the water valve for the unit was rusted shut. No problem as he was able to replace the valve and continue with replacing the humidifier as well as other components involved with the process. Ever...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of Furnace Humidifier

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the GREAT review! We look forward to working with you in the future for all your HVAC needs. Mike Fabian

12/12/2018

Prompt, thorough, and professional. Plan to hire again for future AC work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspect buzzing and Issues with thermostat.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for the GREAT REVIEW! We look forward to working with you again for all your future HVAC needs! Fabian & Son 773-993-0285

06/25/2018

Good job. Price was reasonable. work was well done. men were courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
redo furnace vent

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2018

05/21/2018

Great they were priced right and got the job done. Their employees were great and Gail made sure details were covered. I have used them twice and would again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New air unit and duct

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed]! Thank you for the GREAT REVIEW!! We are very happy that you are pleased with our service. We look forward to servicing all your future HVAC needs. Mike Fabian Fabian & Son

Service and Installation of: Air-conditioning, Furnaces, Humidifiers, Hot water boilers, Radiant heat, Snow melt, Duct work & Residential exhaust.

Fireplaces, commercial work