ERIE-LASALLE BODY SHOP & CAR CARE CENTER

A 49 Reviews

Founded 1934 • Angie's List since November 2005

1005 W. Huron St

Chicago, IL 60642

A State-of-the-Art Collision repair facility. Family owned for over 80 years, recently moved one mile west to an ultra modern location. Same Family owned and operated business. Intelligent, Professional Repair and Claims Service since 1934. Insurance claims specialists, free shuttle, 24 hour towing, Car rentals. Other Location - 2440 South Kedzie Phone - 773-762-5571 Fax - 773-762-4809...

auto body repair (44)auto repair (5)auto painting (5)car detailing (5)auto glass repair (2)radiator repair (2)

05/21/2018

Best customer experience I have had at a auto shop. They did an estimate for a paint touchup and finished within an hour while I waited. The waiting area was clean, the girl at the desk was friendly, and they were very communicative about what needed to be done. They took me back to the garage to show me what they did and even the garage was clean. Very nice place and great customer service. A+

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint touchup

CATEGORY auto painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2018

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed]!! Was a pleasure to serve you.

05/02/2017

Very well, the repairs were amazing. Plus all parts and labor are guaranteed for the life of the car. Talk to Ivanka, she's without a doubt the best customer service rep I've ever dealt with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Body work after a side impact.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2017

09/04/2015

Everyone at Erie LaSalle from the guy who quoted the work to the guy who took my car when I brought it in were really helpful and nice to work with.  I felt like I was in good hands with people who were not trying to sell more services or take advantage of the fact that I know nothing about the cost of body work.  Their quote was 10% less than the other one I received in the City which was surpris...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Erie LaSalle replaced the 3M plastic bumper guard and buffed out some scratches on the back bumper of my Lexus RX350. The work was done in 1 day and went very smoothly.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2015

07/13/2015

Went beautifully.. Quick repair, courteous service.  Marco was excellent in handling my repair job.  I will always use these people fro body repair and detailing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a scrape on passenger side rear fender.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/13/2015

01/22/2015

I asked them to change the right brake light which was burned. They said they changed it and it did not work either. Therefore, there was something wrong in the wiring system that they needed to explore. They could not tell me how many hours it will take and how much it will cost. I told them I did not want more exploration work. They charged me $20 for something that did not work. The next day, I...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
change burned tail light

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2015

06/10/2014

Initially I had a representative from the shop who did not follow up with me regarding my appointment.  I received a call from Jay Gottfred regarding my appointment and Jay was responsive (responded to emails and calls very promptly)  and provided a high level of service after that first call.  I also asked Jay about having the vehicle detailed and other minor items I needed for the vehicle while ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair vehicle collision damage to front and rear passenger door.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2014

04/10/2014

Seamless and they handled everything from the quick estimate, communication with Hartford Insurance all the way up through arranging for Enterprise to pick me up. The work was completed in one week, I returned the rental car and picked up my looking like new 2012 Honda Accord.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced my driver's side rear view mirror, driver side front fender, and body work on driver's side door after a school bus sideswiped my car on a Tuesday afternoon.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2014

Photo for ERIE-LASALLE BODY SHOP & CAR CARE CENTER - 1005 W. Huron St, Chicago, IL - 8038360

11/29/2013

All that Erie-Lasalle did for me was to provide an estimate on a car immediately after a collision. Normally I would not review a provider for an estimate, but these folks were very helpful and nice. Unfortunately, the car was a total loss. If I ever have collision damage or need other work, this is the place I will go. The staff was kind enough to drive me back to my office after I was foolish en...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disassembled collision damaged car and provided estimate.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2013

10/22/2013

Had a great experience with these people. The staff was friendly and courteous. They painted almost my entire white pearl car and it looks exactly the way it did the day I bought it. The work was done on time and the quality of my repair was remarkable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Autobody work done on my Lexus

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2013

09/09/2013

My left side mirror was knocked off by a passing motorist.  The collision knocked the mirror assembly into the fender and broke the mirror housing.  The body shop replaced the mirror, repaired the dent and painted the repairs.  The paint matched perfectly.  The mechanics were polite, repaired the work on schedule and drove me to and from a car rental agency.  I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced side mirror assembly and repaired adjacent dent in body.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2012

BODY/PAINT WORK, GLASS WORK, DETAILING, MECHANICAL WORK, PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR, ELECTRICAL REPAIRS, EXHAUST, BRAKES AND 24 HOUR TOWING SERVICE.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express