Elite Home Theater

A 134 Reviews

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since October 2011

1016 W Jackson Blvd

Chicago, IL 60607

Elite Home Theater is a home automation company specializing in residential and commercial audio video solutions. Our goal is serving our customers to the best of our abilities. While providing them with a world class home automation installation service. For a free estimate feel free to call us....

home theater installation (133)home automation (7)handyman (5)internet provider (1)interior decorators (1)

01/05/2021

I reached out to Elite Home Theater via yelp and Samuel got back to me within 10 min. He was able to come the next day and did a great job! Very courteous and friendly. Highly recommend his services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounting bedroom flatscreen TV.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/31/2020

12/01/2020

Samuel and his crew at Elite Home Theatre are outstanding! We've had the pleasure to have hired them twice and each time came away loving the experience. He and his crew are knowledgeable, fast, and a professional, taking time to explain what they're doing so you know what's been setup once they're done. Both times we were able to schedule his service within a day or two and each time the final in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had two TV installs that needed to be done: an initial install of a 60" over a fireplace followed by a second install of TV with surround sound theater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

11/21/2020

I had the opportunity to see the work done by this company so I had them mount 3 televisions and install a sound bar. The professionalism was great, the prices were affordable and my new home has an awesome new entertainment look. Thank you Elite Home Theatre! I'm a very satisfied customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
television mounting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2020

10/31/2020

I first hired Elite Home Theater in late 2016 and I've been asking them back ever since. Samuel & Co. first installed a basic Luxul system because that's what we could do on our budget. But he urged me to upgrade to a mesh system when I could afford it and I'm glad I did. Even though it's a little more expensive, it has been "bullet proof," meaning we can get coverage everywhere in the house, it's...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Internet Installation

CATEGORY internet service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2020

10/21/2020

We have worked with Samuel and Elite Home Theatre for almost 10 years and have never been disappointed with his recommendations, estimates or his quality of work. We trust him implicitly. He is always prompt and if delayed will contact us to update his arrival time. He comes prepared to work and completes his tasks with minimal disruptions, unless he needs our input for something specific. I can’t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On the 1st visit, install and mount tv, remount home theatre system speakers, reconfigure home theatre system to new tv, reprogram harmony remote. We contracted with him to replace home theatre system on his subsequent visit due to our system being outdated and not able to access a lot of the smart tv features including 4K, which has now been completed as well. One more step to go, our subwoofer has now went out and he will be returning again to replace it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2020

07/10/2020

Amazing service. Called to setup an appointment and they came out the same day. Mounted Tv, and soundbar. Hid the cables (ignore the cables on the dresser, haven't tucked them away yet). Looks so clean. Very friendly, professional. practiced social distancing, and wore masks. Very quick service. Easy to pay online. Definitely going to use you guys again for next job! Thanks - Josh

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mount TV and Soundbar

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

Photo for Elite Home Theater - 1016 W Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL - 38714731

07/05/2020

Great. Samuel was very responsive and easy to work with. Got the work done on schedule and put together everything we needed. Love my TV's and my Sonos!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full basement video and audio, main family remove video and audio

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/22/2020

03/18/2019

Same company 2 times did repairs with timely and professional manner

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair TV - projector set

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

09/14/2018

I’m old enough to remember when men stood by their hard work and respected their paying customers. Sam Graves and his crew installed a wall mount in my apartment a few months ago. Yesterday morning I woke up to find our tv laying on the floor and the screen completely smashed. The mount literally pulled out of the wall from the weight of the tv. Wrong sized mount? Poor installation? Who knows. But...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mounting a 55” flat screen on my wall that fell and smashed my tv.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2018

Photo for Elite Home Theater - 1016 W Jackson Blvd, Chicago, IL - 37398840

04/26/2018

It was great. They had installed the original system. We made some upgrades to speakers. They were prompt, thorough, and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When a huge tree fell on our house, Elite came and helped us set up a temporary entertainment area, while the repairs were being done. When the construction was complete, they came back and reinstalled the system and investigated and solved some issues caused by the construction.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2018

Home Automation. TV Setup. TV Mounting & Installation. Home Theater Installation. Remote Control Programming. Outdoor Speaker Installation. Whole House Audio. Furniture Assembly.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal, Financing Available