Element Drywall & Painting

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

2629 W 15th St

Chicago, IL 60608

Noble Square drywall replacing to fiber-glass sheathing and painting.

Noble Square drywall replacing to fiber-glass sheathing and painting.

drywall repair202060642
Sump failed as a result drywall and baseboards were water damaged. Rolled insulation was replaced with foam-board insulation. My crew replaced drywall with glass-mat sheathing and we also painted this project. Drywall joints were flared and we applied extra strength joint tapes on all joints. More mold was found on ceiling directly above from upstairs bathroom and that also was replaced. Trim and doors were done with PPG Manor Hall and walls with B. Moore Ultra-Spec. Finally grout lines were scrubbed clean and sealed.

Winner of the 2018 and 2019 Super Service Award. Our commitment is to complete every project on time, and within budget to the complete satisfaction of our customers. We specialize in Interior and Exterior Painting and can handle all your Drywall needs as well. We strive to make sure quality is not compromised by speed rushing to get to the next job. Our professional painters are clean, courteous, efficient and very skilled. Contact us today to discuss your next home project. We look forward to working with you! ...

drywall repair (32)interior painting (25)water and smoke damage (5)plaster (5)picture framing (4)basement remodeling (2)woodworking (2)home remodeling (2)handyman (2)house painting (2)

09/01/2020

Gustavo was the consummate professional who demonstrated the utmost care for my home. He was punctual, through, tidy, conscientious and a pleasure to work with. His work was spectacular and I look forward to calling him for other work that I have

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2020

08/18/2020

Awesome experience Gustavonwas and his team were friendly and kept us informed the entire time. He had colors picked out that he think worked and we fell in love with them. I WILL REHIRE them to do my living room in the near future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster repairs and painting.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2020

07/28/2020

It was great. They were very helpful and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They coated the ceiling and created interior wall.

CATEGORY drywall

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

07/24/2020

After my basement flooded... I found them and Gus was AMAZING! they covered all the flooring and TV & Cabinets, Packed up my stuff and brought it up... Used a fiberglass drywall s it will never have to come out again... He went above and beyond repairing some loose bricks in the foundation, even set me up with someone to come replace the baseboards...and his price was so good I ended up with extra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacing drywall in basement after flood

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2020

07/09/2020

Our basement has never been in better shape! Gustavo is definitely one of the most detailed and communicative professionals we have ever worked with on home repairs. He was innovative, brought us solutions to choose from and made the process highly interactive. Thank you!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall install after flood damage and painting.

CATEGORY drywall,water damage restoration,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2020

Thanks. We appreciate your feedback.

06/28/2020

Extremely thorough and great communication!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall install, finishing and painting.

CATEGORY drywall,water damage restoration,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2020

05/20/2020

Excellent communication. Cleaned up after themselves. Painting and plaster absolutely beautiful. Will definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster repair to level 5 and painting.

CATEGORY plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/20/2020

Photo for Element Drywall & Painting - 2629 W 15th St, Chicago, IL - 38581590

05/19/2020

Very unprofessional and unpunctual. The work was sloppy and damages were done to the place. Would not recommend to anybody. Threw a final bill in my face at the last minute of a total $2000+ more than the original proposal without discussing any additional charges or having myself approve of any additional work that would cost money. Leftover paint was left in Gatorade bottles halfway full. He is ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall and Painting

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2020

Photo for Element Drywall & Painting - 2629 W 15th St, Chicago, IL - 38576426

This is a shock to me, as I stand by my work and the work of my team. We discussed on multiple occasions that there was going to be extra costs as she wanted a lot of extra work done. She kept insisting we do the extra work for free. We thoroughly covered up with plastic and were on time. There was one exception when my employee had a hospital visit. I’ve offered, as stated on warranty, to fix any...

05/14/2020

I am very happy with Gustavo's work. He came in cheaper than drywall contractors. They’re professional and ended up providing a level 5 finish to make sure I was happy. I would recommend him for any drywall and painting work. All in all was a really solid and consistent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting and drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

03/04/2020

My experience was top notch! Gustavo was responsive and respectful of my time and willingly made adjustments to accommodate my schedule. His work resulted in a space that my family loves to to hang out in. I was especially impressed when Gustavo came back after the completion of the job to fix an area that was innocently unnoticed due to the lighting. He continues to be responsive and available if...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting-Kitchen

CATEGORY plastering,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

Interior Painting and Drywall services, Plaster Repair, Drywall Repair and Installation, Wallpaper Removal, Framing, Popcorn/Texture Ceiling Install and Removal, Level 5 Finish

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check