DOWNTOWN CLEANERS

Angie's List since October 2005

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

PREMIER SUEDE/LEATHER & SPECIALTY CLEANERS

We are located in California and do not offer regular dry-cleaning services. Premier is the nation's finest suede and leather garment cleaner. WE PREFER THAT YOU CALL US DIRECTLY WITH ANY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS AT (949) 244-0943, OR E-MAIL US AT: leathergods@aol.com. IF YOU EMAIL US, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER. Highly recommended by the finest retail stores in the U.S., including Nordstrom, Armani, Tom Ford, Gene Hiller, etc. Thousands of clients from all over the country who demand the finest quality and workmanship, ship garments to us directly for cleaning, dyeing, and repairs. Other services: purses cleaned and re-dyed, alterations and repairs, re-weaving of fabric garments, and area rug cleaning. Furniture cleaning and dyeing limited to Los Angeles, Orange, and San Diego Counties.

01/29/2015

They have a plan on premises which is nice. They are also good in their thing I guess. I can drop it off in the morning and get service. I think their prices are a little high. I did want to use them for some tailoring but the tailor wasn’t there so it is kind of hard to schedule a time that works with my schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Downtown Cleaners for dry cleaning.

C

10/11/2006

I am sad to say that after 3 years, I will no longer be using this cleaners. I had to spot clean my own shirts since I was better at it than they were. Their prices are very good, but their quality is about a grade B. And for me, I want the quality to be excellent since I pay high prices for my clothes. My other concern is that there were a couple of times when I forgot to take cuff links off of s...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dry cleaned jacket and shirts.

10/14/2005

LIVING IN THE WEST LOOP, THERE ARE NOT A LOT OF CHOICES FOR DRY CLEANING. THIS PLACE IS A FAVORITE OF LOCALS.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY HAVE BEEN DRY CLEANING MY SUITS AND WASHING MY SHIRTS FOR 3 YEARS.